The Canada discussion thread

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
its more you have to know people to know wheres bumping, best parties, after parties etc

I don't know anyone in Ottawa anymore. My cousin was there for a while for school, but he's back in Montreal now. I have a family friend in Gatineau, but she's almost 40 now and not much into nightlife.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Canadian rock group!! (Who calls him "Rush" and not "GSP" anyway?)

Some people do, but 99% just say GSP. I don't listen to Rush, not much of a rock fan.

BTW, I looked up that soccer team that you have in your avi, and someone edited the wiki for their captain Jan Kromkamp. This is what someone wrote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Kromkamp
Jan has admitted he is a fan of his sisters vaginal flatulence stating in July 2008 that he used to pay his sister for the scent using his pocket-money. In march 2010 he confirmed he has a foot fetish. Kromkamp sold his 2006 FA cup winners medal to Ryan Babel for £45 , Kromkamp then used this money to purchase some of his grandmothers foot cheese.
:deadmanny:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
If im making the trip to toronto in august, would i be making a mistake if i dont come during caribana?

Im not from the islands but i heard the city be turnt up that weekend

a huge mistake; dont have to be from the islands to enjoy the copious amounts of t*ts and ass in all shapes and colours breh

ridge

Daps
Hintonburg/Mechanicsville

Great to rent, not so much to buy

Looking to buy property out here soon

hintonburg property is gonna be worth alot soon..neighbourhood is getting gentrified rapidly

centertown condos popping up everywhere too that area would be good to invest in too

some decent options right now :manny:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
fukk the PQ and CAQ and fukk Quebec except for Montreal :pacspit:

I'll probably speak even less French now just to piss off these peppers. :manny:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life...+heads+second+reading+vote/8452277/story.html

Bill 14 moving forward thanks to CAQ support

Quebec's controversial Bill 14 is expected to take a step forward today in the national assembly.

On Thursday, MNAs are expected to vote on whether to send the language bill to the next step — a detailed review that will take a closer look at the proposed amendments.

The Parti Québécois's proposed changes to Bill 101 (Quebec's Charter of the French Language) have stirred debate over language politics in the province in recent months.

The provincial Liberals came out strongly against the bill, while the Coalition Avenir Québec said it would consider supporting the bill if major amendments were made.

The second reading of Bill 14 was expected several weeks ago in the national assembly, but Liberal MNAs delayed the process by standing and speaking about the legislation for 20 minutes each.

Liberals threaten filibuster

While the filibuster tactics ended on Wednesday, Liberal critic Jean-Marc Fournier said his party remains firmly opposed to Bill 14.

Despite Liberal opposition, the bill is expected to move forward thanks to support from the CAQ.

The party said it will vote in favour of sending the bill to the next step, although leader François Legault says major amendments must be applied before his party will vote “yes” on the final decision.

"We are not against [the bill] in principle, but we have several modifications we'd like to see," CAQ MNA Stéphane Le Bouyonnec told CBC Montreal's Daybreak this morning.

But he said he doubts the PQ will follow through on those changes.

"We don't believe that the PQ will accept those modifications and at the end of the process I doubt that bill will pass," Le Bouyonnec said.

The PQ does not expect to begin the article by article review of Bill 14 until the fall.

A vote on whether to pass the legislation can only happen once that review is complete.

In order to pass the amendments, the minority governmnet will need the support of at least one other party.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk the PQ and CAQ and fukk Quebec except for Montreal :pacspit:

I'll probably speak even less French now just to piss off these peppers. :manny:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life...+heads+second+reading+vote/8452277/story.html

I fukking hate this province. I hate living here and I hate everything about this place.

I know dudes complain about Ontario and shyt but QC is BY FAR the worst province in the country.

high taxes, language police, ignorant ass mutherfukkersand for what?? to live it up in Montreal once in awhile??
not worth it.
I can't wait until I'm outta here and back in Ontario or even better back to Van City.

Van City>>>Montreal or Toronto

But aside from the BS QC government and politics and racist ass bigots in QC.
I'm lookin forward to Osheaga this year. Kendrick rockin out.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk the LCBO....just another way we getting ripped off in this province. Ontario might be the WOAT place to live as a consumer between the lcbo, high ass prices on clothing and pretty much everything else, worst internet and cell phone plans on the planet :sadbron:. At least we winning socially otherwise Id be dipping out in a sec

NOPE!
QC is by far the worst place in Canada

Outside from Montreal(Quebec City was cool to visit, but I couldn't stay long)
this place is terrible.
Worst drivers ever!!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It has over 100 waterfalls, extremely white, a lot of white trash, it's basically the Cleveland of Canada Imo

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

Why you gotta put down hamilton like that breh?

Cleveland though?
shyt....you could have at least said buffalo....that ain't cool

fukking CLEVELAND??

:damn:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
hintonburg property is gonna be worth alot soon..neighbourhood is getting gentrified rapidly

centertown condos popping up everywhere too that area would be good to invest in too

some decent options right now :manny:

Oh ya im definitely seeing that. All these condos going up, civil servants trying to get close to Tunnys

The problem is the houses are really shiit and it aint feasible unless youre a builder with lots of capital and can develop a townhouse complex or something

Condos are over priced too

All in all i fuks with this area HEAVY though, gonna miss it when i move

Right now im debating whether to drop 400,000 on a house in the city where i can rent out the basement or just buy a 300,000 semi detached in barhaven and call it a day

Daps
Oh and if you need entertainment district hook ups during Caribana, holla. Coli member discounts and whatnot.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This town in only 20 minutes from where I live :merchant:

Bear spotted in Mascouche

Filmed rummaging through garbage at a restaurant

By Anne Sutherland, THE GAZETTE June 10, 2013

Read more: Bear spotted in Mascouche

MONTREAL — A bear was spotted overnight Saturday in the suburban town of Mascouche, just north of Montreal.

Two residents managed to film the beast rummaging through the garbage of a restaurant at the corner of Ste-Marie Blvd. and Montée Masson at around midnight, but the bear ran off at the approach of the car.

Mascouche police officer Céline St-André said that citizens have been advised not to approach the bear if they see it and a local primary school has also been advised of the bear’s presence.

“We have advised the wildlife department, but the bear has not been seen since Saturday,” St-André said. “We don’t see this very often, sometimes a moose, a couple of deer come into town when the animals are hungry.”

The officer said people should not leave food around and call the police if they spot the animal.

To see the video shot on Saturday night, go to: Ours a Mascouche!!! - YouTube

asutherland@montrealgazette.com

© Copyright (c) The Montreal Gazette

Read more: Bear spotted in Mascouche