The Canada discussion thread

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Are you serious..........:usure:

Don't they have them down there........

IM serious as.ag.heart attack they have em in the us anymore only in Canada, I couldn't figure out how to order from the website either. I've been searching and.searching only to find out they are in Canada.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM serious as.ag.heart attack they have em in the us anymore only in Canada, I couldn't figure out how to order from the website either. I've been searching and.searching only to find out they are in Canada.

I personally haven't seen 'em

There's no such thing as "Nacho cheese" it's just a "brand name", it's pretty much just cheddar cheese.

I personally have never even seen "nacho cheese" cheetos. I've seen crunchy, and twisted puffs, but no nacho cheese.

Good Luck, tho

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I personally haven't seen 'em

There's no such thing as "Nacho cheese" it's just a "brand name", it's pretty much just cheddar cheese.

I personally have never even seen "nacho cheese" cheetos. I've seen crunchy, and twisted puffs, but no nacho cheese.

Good Luck, tho

Naw they have nacho cheese Cheetos it's on the pepsico.com.CA website, but I'll keep looking

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Anyone here watching Big Brother Canada?

its alright its kinda low budget... the first episode seemed so atleast... but now that there just getting into the game and not so much the personalities its getting better.

weird as fukk seeing white dudes like emmet and tom who i grew up with on tv... dudes are white as fukk lol.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ill get you the cheetos breh,but up here chips and them other luxury snack items are hella expensive like 20.00 a bag...Tell me how many you want.

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm in Calgary, so I'm even further west than you. But I think even Calgary is better than Winnipeg. :pachaha:

yea. just about everywhere is better... its coming up tho. we got an ikea! :blessed:

but really. I wanna dip :sadbron:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
todays sunshine girl is a gawdessssssss :inlove:

1297384295984_ORIGINAL.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The star Been taking dump on black men the past few days

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
How are ya'll doing at Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim to Win so far? I'm 2 for 5, just won a free coffee today.:smugdraper: