@the cac mamba goes IN on libs enabling Nickelodeon-type behavior

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bill maher is probably friends with half of them. the man pays to attend orgies.

you a weirdo bro.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's just a PAWG :troll:

:dead: on fetlife, they don't separate race :mjpls: or gender :dame: unless you pay so my feed was full of :scust:

I kept getting DM'd by a white woman slightly older than me, bytch looked like a skinny Miss Trunchbull! Her avi was her looking angry with a flyswatter :mjtf:

We up in here just talking about Fet like that?

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I don't like the liberal framing of pedophilia. It's inauthentic.

There is a an extreme sub sect of people that promote pedophilia adjacent activity but it definitely isn't left or right leaning behavior - it's simply pedophilia leaning behavior.

Everything doesn't have to be determined by political association - some people are just pieces of shyt and engage in criminal behavior regardless of party.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don't like the liberal framing of pedophilia. It's inauthentic.

There is a an extreme sub sect of people that promote pedophilia adjacent activity but it definitely isn't left or right leaning behavior - it's simply pedophilia leaning behavior.

Everything doesn't have to be determined by political association - some people are just pieces of shyt and engage in criminal behavior regardless of party.
The right weaponize it politically more than the left. If the left wasn't on some "we go high" type shyt, they could easily body the right on that topic.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Thread is surprisingly quiet

tumbleweed-gif-6.gif

Actually it's not surprising :heh: