@the cac mamba goes IN on libs enabling Nickelodeon-type behavior

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Joking aside you're alright breh, idk why ppl don't get the sarcasm in 2024 :skip:

I mean Trump 2024 :blessed:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's obviously an issue in Hollywood, but my issue with the way certain people try to frame this issue is my problem. It's an issue everywhere. People try to frame it like it's not an issue in all walks of life and that it's uniquely Hollywood lol.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm a "lefty", but i'm still a Black man :gucci:

IDC if adults want to be any letter of the alphabet

but children in drag, them around that, all that shyt's disgusting

certain segments o the alphabet ppl are more louder and irrelevant than others

they'll kill themselves in a decade or so, just be patient and shut up :ufdup:
:mjlol:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It's obviously an issue in Hollywood, but my issue with the way certain people try to frame this issue is my problem. It's an issue everywhere. People try to frame it like it's not an issue in all walks of life and that it's uniquely Hollywood lol.
Well said. It's all just a matter of what the 5th Column decides to bring to the forefront.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Well said. It's all just a matter of what the 4th Column decides to bring to the forefront.
Yep we literally have recently seen conservative politicians advocate for cousin fukking marriage lol and we know what that stems from. Hell just check your local sex offender registry. The shyt is everywhere.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Folks know it’s an issue in all walks of life. “Hollywood” isn’t all he discussed. He’s talking about drag queen story hour at your local library. And the teacher that’s pushing her gayness onto her students. And the looney bin parents taking children to drag shows.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yep we literally have recently seen conservative politicians advocate for cousin fukking marriage lol and we know what that stems from. Hell just check your local sex offender registry. The shyt is everywhere.

:francis:Age of consent laws is another elephant in the room too.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Folks know it’s an issue in all walks of life. “Hollywood” isn’t all he discussed. He’s talking about drag queen story hour at your local library. And the teacher that’s pushing her gayness onto her students. And the looney bin parents taking children to drag shows.
Oh so basically the common bullshyt he's been spewing for years. Even weaker than I realized lol.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:francis:Age of consent laws is another elephant in the room too.
True although those are sometimes misinterpreted. I know a lot of states when the age is under 18 you have to be relatively close in age, I think 2 years in many cases.