@The Burger King, Come Explain This

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png
https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
:mjlol::mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
I say got damn. :brutuswow:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I2Lee7G.png

hTnyAw0.png

FMyByZ9.gif

I'm done for the day.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Ronald Mcdonald sounds like it has Irish roots to me. Irish cacs are the worst amongst all cacs :scust:

@Ronald McDonald fukk you and your restaurant cac. Ill go to the bathroom and shyt in the urinal just to disrespect you paddy mick irish fakkits :pacspit:

Ill stick with Burger King. They have a better deal on their nuggets, better fries and mozzarella sticks :wow:

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Nah, this explanation like every item on your menu, we aint buying it. What kind of 13 year old tries to put her titty in her baby brother's mouth? How was she helping your parents out by doing so? Something aint adding up :dahell: Your older sister Lena Dunham or some shyt nikka? Either your family on that weird shyt or you lying.
tedjxPB.png

fess up BK, we all know you like to have it your way, and it appears that your way is keeping it in the family
hTnyAw0.png
:wow::wow: