@The Burger King, Come Explain This

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Mccrip is tastier

a7tyvkgOX5Oze0MAMbCNVyCJY4eiQ0YlpR8ktWwmxkRzbkVYA_IJcm5S8jN29uBd8BES3ySobhw0dHtt3uZ6SDb5ZZY_MSN8bg=w101-h94-nc

_qHI-WrReTOtf-xuaLYkgSWnWx63DJP44teJUdtZxRs3hxPKMPMT-gVIepcVBqYn3qCM7afPUTao03R0ae5XdTBbZCBYKap1vyY=w320-h240-nc
I hate you guys so much:mjlol::mjlol:
These damn smiley remixes:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
Come at the clown, you best not miss :mjlol:

Yo wait a minute...:ohhh:

There's only one guy who would be the excessive with his insults, while also still having an affinity for exposing brehs in public like this...:leostare:

I think I know who this alias is

That you @charmander :ufdup:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Come at the clown, you best not miss :mjlol:

Yo wait a minute...:ohhh:

There's only one guy who would be the excessive with his insults, while also still having an affinity for exposing brehs in public like this...:leostare:

I think I know who this alias is

That you @charmander :ufdup:

the plot thickens :mjgrin:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png

God damn. This shyt burn your soul :mjlol:

I love the Coli.

Animal threads, dragon ball z threads and food war threads never disappoint:wow: