The Bronx Looking Like a Real Life GTA Game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that guy really didn't wanna go to jail:mjlol:

I still dont understand why all those cops was chasing him for?!!?:picard: can we get an update or something was he wanted for some shyt and the cops knew??? weed and driving doesnt seem to cut it...

that was a nice car too...:mjcry: what a waste

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ive seen the car mad times in dyckman and surrounding areas

thats wild. While i dont like nypd tactics, they shouldve shot in that bytch. Driver is risking a lot of ppls lives.

i can just imagine me driving down fordham with my two girls in the back getting rammed over this fukk nikka.

infuriating

That same green car?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The limo black windows alone will get you fukked with by the cops up north.

When I was in Florida cops rarely cared. Everybody has blacked out windows. I was even able to finess a tint waiver which allows me to have limo tints on my truck from the dmv.

I moved back to Pa and still have my Fl registration and tags. I have been pulled over three tickets for tint already since I have been back home. Showed my waiver each time and got let go. But each time the cops looked at my waiver like they did not even believe it :patrice:

I’m getting ready to switch my license and registration to Pa and decided to look up finessing another tint waiver. Up here they have waivers but it’s only for a clear tint:martin:

meaning Pa says yeah if you got some kind of medical issue where you need to restrict light yeah we hear you but whatever tint product you use can ONLY be a clear tint alternative. :martin:

I don’t even know wtf that means

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was in Florida cops rarely cared. Everybody has blacked out windows. I was even able to finess a tint waiver which allows me to have limo tints on my truck from the dmv.

I moved back to Pa and still have my Fl registration and tags. I have been pulled over three tickets for tint already since I have been back home. Showed my waiver each time and got let go. But each time the cops looked at my waiver like they did not even believe it :patrice:

I’m getting ready to switch my license and registration to Pa and decided to look up finessing another tint waiver. Up here they have waivers but it’s only for a clear tint:martin:

meaning Pa says yeah if you got some kind of medical issue where you need to restrict light yeah we hear you but whatever tint product you use can ONLY be a clear tint alternative. :martin:

I don’t even know wtf that means
That’s crazy because PA have more lax tint laws compared to NY and NJ. I think the legal limit in PA for front tint is 35%. You must got 5% limo tint or is somewhere in PA other than Philly.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That’s crazy because PA have more lax tint laws compared to NY and NJ. I think the legal limit in PA for front tint is 35%. You must got 5% limo tint or is somewhere in PA other than Philly.
Yeah I’m in Pittsburgh. My shyts is dark I cannot lie. But it’s legal because of my waiver. What I have noticed is that while a few people have tints up here most do not. So my truck sticks out like a sore thumb. No registration on the windshield. Out of state tags. Dark tint.

My old barber in Jax was from NY. He said when he copped a new charger a few years ago and decided to drive back home to visit his fam in it. He said he got harassed by the cops because of his tints and even got tickets while the car was just parked

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m in Pittsburgh. My shyts is dark I cannot lie. But it’s legal because of my waiver. What I have noticed is that while a few people have tints up here most do not. So my truck sticks out like a sore thumb. No registration on the windshield. Out of state tags. Dark tint.

My old barber in Jax was from NY. He said when he copped a new charger a few years ago and decided to drive back home to visit his fam in it. He said he got harassed by the cops because of his tints and even got tickets while the car was just parked
JPfk.gif

Man they on some bullshyt. It’s all a money grab at the end of the day.