The Bronx Looking Like a Real Life GTA Game

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y’all dummies have more static for the cops then the dumb fukk that injured 14 people and damaged all them folks vehicles and could have possibly caught multiple bodies driving on the sidewalk do y’all know how packed Fordham Road gets on summer days?

All fun Nd games until you the victim

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Over some weed and tint fukk the police frfr
The thing is, weed is no big deal in NYC anymore

Driving WHILE high though...that's what a lot of dumb nikkas are gonna lose their license and freedom over

Like someone said...either mans got priors and was riding around stupid OR he's up here without papers which means deportation if he got caught

OR he really did have big dope in the car, in which case, fukk it fed charges and losing the dope vs. reckless endangerment and some other shyt you can either slide on or get chopped down

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
You’re a lame ass Canadian speaking on American, specifically New York, matters. Your city is shyt as well as your country. You nikkas are lames and copy Americans (specifically ADOS). Nobody respects Canadians in any capacity.
LMFAO :mjlol::mjlol:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive seen the car mad times in dyckman and surrounding areas

thats wild. While i dont like nypd tactics, they shouldve shot in that bytch. Driver is risking a lot of ppls lives.

i can just imagine me driving down fordham with my two girls in the back getting rammed over this fukk nikka.

infuriating