The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You did it to me for at least 14 times...

you must be getting your alts mixed up bcuz I only recall negging you once or twice...or it’s just another lie like the $60k lol

*edit*

does your dumb ass know your profile page is open and I can see EXACTLY how many times I negged you lmaooo? :mjlol:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
you must be getting your alts mixed up bcuz I only recall negging you once or twice...or it’s just another lie like the $60k lol

*edit*

does your dumb ass know your profile page is open and I can see EXACTLY how many times I negged you lmaooo? :mjlol:
:francis: It’s not that serious, breh. Relax.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

*edit*

Was it only "once" like you claimed? :stopitslime:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey guys when you get a chance look into a company called $ZENYF its a company that makes covid masks & other products out of graphite polymers... :ehh: could be a big product they also have some patent pending... only like $2 and change right now...:ld:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
lol this negative 60k dude said gme was going to go all the way back down at 50, owns 1 stock and is giving advice and throwing all kinds of negative stuff out there. He ain't even a bull or a bear, just a cheerleader. I think everybody understands what DD is and how to look at the usual sites to get information on a company and even get social sentiments on stocks. But these are unusual stocks. The fact he can't get it through his thin ass skull is ridiculous. Nobody said these were sure bets or solid picks, everybody understands that, but name calling other posters because they believe in the stock is retarded.

The fact you got so much time to argue, rather than climb your way out that 60k hole is ridiculous :laff:

diamond hands here :datazz:

:rambo:

*fake edits post like that dude*
*adds lmaooooo like the dude*
*doesn't lose 60k like the dude*

:mj:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact you got so much time to argue...

lol...y’all are in here arguing with me just as much...difference is the 3 of y’all are at your jobs when you do it and I retired 3 years ago at 43 :beli:

btw GME DID drop below $50 but I’ll keep it honest and say my prediction was even lower than that at the time

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Good looks...:ehh: stock price is weird they asking for 3 a share when the shyt dropped heavy like under 2.50...:what: didn't know you can overcharge people buying stock when the value is right there in the ticker...