The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@I Really Mean It straight disappeared now that AMC isnt doing shyt....

just a couple days ago that nikka was in here saying 1k per share :mjlol:

that’s what some of these dudes do...if it bounces back he can say “I told you so”...if it doesn’t he just hides his hands meanwhile someone just threw their paycheck into this thinking what he said had an outside chance...I wouldn’t be surprised if dude didn’t even have any money in AMC

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
that’s what some of these dudes do...if it bounces back he can say “I told you so”...if it doesn’t he just hides his hands meanwhile someone just threw their paycheck into this thinking what he said had an outside chance...I wouldn’t be surprised if dude didn’t even have any money in AMC
That cac been unemployed for a year, talking about he dropped 7k on AMC

:mjlol:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

These stocks are mad volatile though, by next week it will not be surprising to see AMC trading $34 a share. It really depends on at what price point did you buy it for?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's not the point, 50 grand, its better shyt to spend that type of money on than stocks

thats gambling at that point, I will see if you been butting money into something over time and it added up to 50,000 but that's too much bread unless you are already rich

I know but it's his money, his choice... You sink or you swim!?!:manny: