The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So what’s up with Tanger Outlets. It’s floated just as much a GME.

High Short Interest Stocks
Probably the big guys arent in it as much as gme is what I’d say. Also just because a stick is heavily shorted don’t mean it will always go down but you already know that. Most likely the big boys don’t have a story to spin to explain the stock going up so it’s not moving now. If it ever does they’ll be some bogus story to explain its bs move

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Probably the big guys arent in it as much as gme is what I’d say. Also just because a stick is heavily shorted don’t mean it will always go down but you already know that. Most likely the big boys don’t have a story to spin to explain the stock going up so it’s not moving now. If it ever does they’ll be some bogus story to explain its bs move

Truth, GME is def the immediate play but I’m gonna dig into their 10Ks this weekend.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You say that now when it's all good. But when it's bad it hurts like a mf.
Stay safe.
Long as its money you don't need its pretty fun.
But if them funds start getting low you be looking at that investment acct like :patrice:
Tbh Ive wanted to get into stock for awhile even downloaded Wealthtrade during the summer but I wasn't using it, I took 600$ from a tax free saving account that I had and been playing with that, last week I was down 17% this week I'm up 20%. I like learning on the fly and I'm only playing with money I don't care about.:myman:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Tbh Ive wanted to get into stock for awhile even downloaded Wealthtrade during the summer but I wasn't using it, I took 600$ from a tax free saving account that I had and been playing with that, last week I was down 17% this week I'm up 20%. I like learning on the fly and I'm only playing with money I don't care about.:myman:
Everybody starts somewhere. Keep doing this seriously you’ll definitely get somewhat better at it.