The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I asked if YOU could explain it tho...:sas2: no one is on their period...:mjgrin: except you by that response...:wrist:
Explain what ugly? That's the fukking point. Your ugly ass always acting like a bytch. I can't explain something that I don't know what you're talking about. Even if I was gay I can still knock you the fukk out so Ye shrug.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Explain what ugly? That's the fukking point. Your ugly ass always acting like a bytch. I can't explain something that I don't know what you're talking about. Even if I was gay I can still knock you the fukk out so Ye shrug.

I didn't know that's why I was asking an expert...:mjgrin: but all you are is an expert in being a big bytch...:mjlol: gawddamn do you whine so much...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But breh has a point. Let's help each other, if you have something to share, state it clearly.

I didnt know what was going on that's why I was literally asking, but dude had a titty attack as usual...:beli: im not at fault here...:hubie: dude needs to leave people alone with the passive aggressive bullshyt... its 2021 im here to make fukking money...:ehh: