The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m all in on CCIV as well

But yeah man, I’ve been in on NIO since 14 dollars and it’s been a steady money maker for me. So shyt, why stop now

I got into NIO late my price point is 45 if I had got into it at 14 and had more shares I would def be more bullish....It's almost been sideways for me the whole time.

@winb83 my gut is telling me to make a dividend folder on M1 with ATT, Exxon, VYM, and Altria in it. and put about $2500 on it. I'm familiar with all of them but I don't have anything that gives dividends I don't really count Apple and Arks dividends. Didn't you have a dividend portfolio on your M1 or was it just spread out across your holdings.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just got off the phone with my tax guy looks like I'm getting hooked up with a little change this year...:youngsabo: nothing major but I'm gonna invest this shyt...:ehh: $SSFT and others...

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got off the phone with my tax guy looks like I'm getting hooked up with a little change this year...:youngsabo: nothing major but I'm gonna invest this shyt...:ehh: $SSFT and others...
You better claim those gains :ufdup: i saw you in my original thread from the march crash