The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Wait
Man... not being able to sell $sndl again today might be a blessing in disguise

I’m getting text about it from people that don’t even do stocks

*opens options calculator
Next week is gonna be crazy..buy dips and hold white boys on reddit tryna make it tha new gamestop

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lost a smooooth $2K buying GME at the top of the hype like the I am. Shyt hurt my heart. Luckily I made enough off NAKD to absorb that and close today in the green. That shyt is about to take off brehs. Straight astronaut status.
What makes you think naked is going to pop off like that?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I lost a smooooth $2K buying GME at the top of the hype like the I am. Shyt hurt my heart. Luckily I made enough off NAKD to absorb that and close today in the green. That shyt is about to take off brehs. Straight astronaut status.

I'm still holding on NAKD trusting my gut that it does go high from where it's at now...:mjlit:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
What makes you think naked is going to pop off like that?
A few things:

Taking off is relative. If it goes to $5 I still hit a lick. NAKD has a good entry price point vs GME, AMC and other “meme” stocks at about 1.70. Getting in on the ground floor is going to be appealing to people whe. Word really gets out.

Unlike other companies that received a meme-bump NAKD has made moves off of the hype. They’re switching from physical to mainly e-commerce which should dramatically lower costs and improve revenue.

The company is heavily shorted which contributes to a squeeze for short term investors.

They’re about to receive compliance and stay listed on the stock exchange (vs going OTC) for maintaining a stock price above $1 for 10 consecutive days. This will equal more publicity and investors.

An investment firm just purchased $50M worth of shares at a price of 1.70 each. They did the research and determined that’s the floor when it comes to valuation. Any portfolio with avg. buy price less than that should see decent returns short term and good returns long term.

Finally, I just like the stock :manny:

I’m not a financial advisor and I don’t give financial advice. I’m just a breh with enough common sense to tell when other people are making enough sense to turn my cents into dollars.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put 2 bands on $SNDL and set an 8% trailing stop after I went up 5%. Had an appt and couldn’t watch it. Anyway the sale triggered for a loss of $40 then the stock took off after hours smh. Woulda been up $600 and counting.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I put 2 bands on $SNDL and set an 8% trailing stop after I went up 5%. Had an appt and couldn’t watch it. Anyway the sale triggered for a loss of $40 then the stock took off after hours smh. Woulda been up $600 and counting.
Hate to hear that breh. Just remember this stock game is a marathon not a sprint.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Dont set those orders. That's how small time investors get their shares raided

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think Aurora cannabis is over 10$..

But I remember when it was going for a dollar...

This is how you make the money...

Deal with the dips and keep going
Aurora did not go from 1 dollar to 12, though. The stocked initially tanked to 1 dollar and they did a reverse 1:12 (I had 500 shares which are now 41) which brought it back to 12ish at the time. The current price is still basically a 2 dollar stock presplit. People who had shares before the reverse split basically need this thing to hit 80-90/share to break even now.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Aurora did not go from 1 dollar to 12, though. The stocked initially tanked to 1 dollar and they did a reverse 1:12 (I had 500 shares which are now 41) which brought it back to 12ish at the time. The current price is still basically a 2 dollar stock presplit. People who had shares before the reverse split basically need this thing to hit 80-90/share to break even now.

I stand corrected

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Speak on this my G

brokers sell order data to funds

funds see orders set by retailers (i.e. what they plan to sell or buy at)

funds sell shares to tank stock price below those support levels (triggering sell orders)

funds buy the dip

retailers have no shares

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brokers sell order data to funds

funds see orders set by retailers (i.e. what they plan to sell or buy at)

funds sell shares to tank stock price below those support levels (triggering sell orders)

funds buy the dip

retailers have no shares

repped breh I appreciate the info

now that I think about it I’ve lost money on almost all of my trailing stops just for the stock to rebound right after :flabbynsick: