The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Come over to Fidelity gang. May take a week to allow you to trade...but its pretty legit.
I got to call them I think I typod my account credentials and my bank account wont link properly. Fidelity list those pink slip stocks that's gone make me thousands of dollars:wow: cant wait till my funds are transferred.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a 100 of SNDL at 3.24 and 5 of TLRY at 68. Holding either way fukk it.:yeshrug:

Lets get it.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
UAMY at 1.78, jumped from 95cents to 1.78 off of this 8K filing released

Lloyd Joseph Bardswich joined the board of directors of United States Antimony Corp. on February 9, 2021. Joe has extensive experience in mining, mining engineering, management, drilling, metallurgy and plant design. He is a registered professional mining engineer, can served as a QP (qualified person) regarding reporting to NI43-101 standards and has worked as a Shift Boss, Mine Safety Engineer, Mine Foreman, Mine Manager, and Mining Consultant. It has not yet been determined which committees of the Board on which Mr. Bardswich will serve.

Item 8.01 Other Events.

Additionally, U.S. Antimony is pleased to announce that it has signed a non-binding letter of interest regarding the potential supply of antimony with AMBRI, a company that utilizes antimony in its novel off-grid storage batteries.

AMBRI is private but here is the crucial info

The Liquid Metal Battery Corporation was formed in 2010 to commercialize the liquid-metal battery technology invented by Donald Sadoway at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It was renamed Ambri in 2012.[3] In 2012 and 2014, it received $40 million in funding from Bill Gates, Khosla Ventures, Total S.A., and GVB.[4]

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... not being able to sell $sndl again today might be a blessing in disguise

I’m getting text about it from people that don’t even do stocks

*opens options calculator

Those might be near peak prices this week :lupe:

Hope I'm wrong

Sundial might not be a bad long. They are debt free and have 650m cash. They aren't profitiable but they are close. That shyt could easily go to $20 after Dems pass Weed legislation. Yall need to be in somewhere before that happens.