The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
THIS 100%, something I had to learn quick.

Invest in shyt you truly believe in
Doing your due diligence is a key and reading the earnings report. When a company releases their quarterly earnings report (which is typically after the closing of the markets) that's when you see the next day, the rush to buy or to sell...So follow when they're releasing their reports.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
where'd you find out about this? This is very compelling

I don’t remember exactly, but I think it was cause I seen some people people heavily pushing it along with Link as they pretty much work together, like if you’re invested in Link, it makes no sense to not be in GRT as they are essentially a team and work along side each other...

tbfh, I don’t understand none of this web3 and blockchain, stuff enough to break it down and explain as I’m just learning myself, but both seem to be co-signed heavy by those involved in crypto, tech, web engineering, etc so that’s enough for me to believe in it aside from my personal opinions and little understanding of it

I posted these a week or so back, but I’ll share them again to help give better understanding of what it actually is and does

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I Joined Robinhood Awhile Back The Free Stock They Gave Me Was MRO (Marathon Oil) At .29 A Share, This bytch Is At $9.19 Now :damn:Wish I Had The Insight To Buy More Shares

did MRO ever do a reverse split?

I don’t see when it was ever $0.29

so that might explain the high price now

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How many shares have you bought at 0.29?

Bro I Only Have The 1 Damn Share RH Gave Me, I Thought They Pawned Off Some Worthless Trash On Me Since It Was Free, I Did ZERO Research :snoop: 100 Shares Would Be Worth Over 9k Right Now

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When I Joined Robinhood Awhile Back The Free Stock They Gave Me Was MRO (Marathon Oil) At .29 A Share, This bytch Is At $9.19 Now :damn:Wish I Had The Insight To Buy More Shares

I joined 3 weeks ago and the free share they gave me was Johnson & Johnson :wtf: shyts a $160 stock share :ohmy:

SNDL on the come up like..

BouncyHandmadeDromedary-small.gif