The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn. A bunch of my shyts just went red. Trying not to panic sell

:damn: go back up!!

this is where due diligence protects you...if you bought something strictly bcuz someone else told you to or you’re just following the crowd then ya you’re susceptible to panic selling bcuz you have no clue what you own...when you buy something off the strength of you’re own research/conviction, then there’s a better chance you’ll be willing to hold and weather the storm bcuz you have enough foresight to know it’s undervalued...idk which scenario applies to you...just speaking in general based on your post

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
this is where due diligence protects you...if you bought something strictly bcuz someone else told you to or you’re just following the crowd then ya you’re susceptible to panic selling bcuz you have no clue what you own...when you buy something off the strength of you’re own research/conviction, then there’s a better chance you’ll be willing to hold and weather the storm bcuz you have enough foresight to know it’s undervalued...idk which scenario applies to you...just speaking in general based on your post

THIS 100%, something I had to learn quick.

Invest in shyt you truly believe in

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS 100%, something I had to learn quick.

Invest in shyt you truly believe in

ya I’m still always learning...started trading crypto 4 years ago...and when everything dropped during the pandemic, I started paying attention to stocks...the first lesson I learned is how to lose money chasing other ppl’s recycled dreams/lies...there are ppl who are very good at sounding like they know what they’re talking about especially if someone is new to this and it’s very easy to fall susceptible to blatant lies/misinformation that can be quickly uncovered with just a little bit of research...one the best feelings is to hold on to something you’ve researched on your own and are 100% confident it will pop for reasons you’ve concluded on your own as opposed to just repeating what someone said and then seeing your plan/expectations come to fruition...btw I’m not talking about any ppl in here/on this forum...more so speaking on the folks on reddit and stocktwits were there’s an incentive to lie and pump bags bcuz of the high volume of traffic there

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
ya I’m still always learning...started trading crypto 4 years ago...and when everything dropped during the pandemic, I started paying attention to stocks...the first lesson I learned is how to lose money chasing other ppl’s recycled dreams/lies...there are ppl who are very good at sounding like they know what they’re talking about especially if someone is new to this and it’s very easy to fall susceptible to blatant lies/misinformation that can be quickly uncovered with just a little bit of research...one the best feelings is to hold on to something you’ve researched on your own and are 100% confident it will pop for reasons you’ve concluded on your own as opposed to just repeating what someone said and then seeing your plan/expectations come to fruition...btw I’m not talking about any ppl in here/on this forum...more so speaking on the folks on reddit and stocktwits were there’s an incentive to lie and pump bags bcuz of the high volume of traffic there
damn sure aint following no redditors advice. Mostly stuff i believe in. Some long and short term investments. Everything tanked at the same time from a bunch of different sectors by like $5 at least. Even my reliable joints. Some lessons were learned today.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you were lucky enough to buy
Palantir Technologies Inc. in the single digits, this is the time to sell and run with that money. The ship is sinking is shipping it looks like.