The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
all over gamestop lol

nikka was like I’m invest my life savings ($187,000) :gladbron:

gamestop said you can trade it in for $100 :mjlol:

damn 1-8-7k :snoop: :lupe:

Literally he was like...

Lethal_Weapon_Suicide.jpg

:deadrose:

The fact he has 187K and was able to invest it in GME let’s me know I have been fukking up at life. And he wasn’t even 30 and had that kind of extra money.

White boys get money from parents and grandparents...maybe $30k here, $60k there. They start out with zero debt after college except a car note and then get infusions of cash. They'll have us thinking that they just "saved" and "made smart decisions" but forget to tell you that Granny gave them a ton of cash to get started.

False news brehs

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What's the move tomorrow brehs?
I hope BSQR,LAIX ,AMC ,and TYME go up so I can bush them

May bush TSR too..I only bought it because I noticed someone in the company buying mad shares..got lucky and ate good
Bought at 9 and it closed at 12
I was gonna hold but there hasn't been any new information
I'm.gonna monitor it for a bit then probably bush it
:ehh:

Last edited:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
If i invest $100 into a stock and it goes up and the return(profit) is +$50 and i sell my shares.. Do i have $150 in my account or do i have $50 in my account? :mjgrin: i'm completely new to investing.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
What are some good clean energy stocks to get into? When I try to Google, it only gives me "top ten clean energy stocks you need to invest in" which I don't trust because I know they're paid articles.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else hear Tesla put a billy in dodge? Makes me wonder, if true, that they're trying to get back some profits after having a whole line of cars recalled recently.