The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why play then in a market that is rigged.
If indeed that is what has happened I am furious and I should have known better.
There is no such thing as fair.

Can't believe how exceptionally the price dropped.

In a major way and so quickly. Sorry for your loss, but you'll bounce back, be very wary about the stocks that climb up so fast with no justification.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
in the green on all my options, added more AMC and NOK puts.

hoping ATOS can crawl back to around 4.50 and higher . I'd then prolly sell my calls and jump back in

Why? I'm new to this shyt and I'm curious. I bought 20 shares at $16 the other day.. and it keeps goin down. Hurtin my soul a bit. :heh: It wasn't a lot of money.. but I bought that and SNDY. They been red all day. AGain.. i didnt invest nothing big.. but curious why you bought more.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Why? I'm new to this shyt and I'm curious. I bought 20 shares at $16 the other day.. and it keeps goin down. Hurtin my soul a bit. :heh: It wasn't a lot of money.. but I bought that and SNDY. They been red all day. AGain.. i didnt invest nothing big.. but curious why you bought more.

I bought put options... basically I bet the price will drop down by a certain date .

$5 by 2/12
$4 by 2/19

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I lost 7k on GME, AMC and NAKD and just let it go.
Going to try to make it back on crypto currency.

The stock market is just too volatile for me.
It's not for me brehs.
No it's not too volatile you just made poor decisions. Stop investing in companies just because they're going up and start investing in companies because you believe in the business. The Microsoft and Apple positions in my portfolio are from 2019. If you look at many of the companies I'm doing well on they're sensible companies that any fool could invest into. Just buy and hold for years on good companies and you'll make money. If you're gonna gamble take a small amount and do that. CCIV is a gamble for me.
Screenshot-20210204-202437-Finance.jpg

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No it's not too volatile you just made poor decisions. Stop investing in companies just because they're going up and start investing in companies because you believe in the business. The Microsoft and Apple positions in my portfolio are from 2019. If you look at many of the companies I'm doing well on they're sensible companies that any fool could invest into. Just buy and hold for years on good companies and you'll make money. If you're gonna gamble take a small amount and do that. CCIV is a gamble for me.

Sound advice..I agree.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

damn breh , what career u got??