The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
just wanna say good looks to a lot of people in here.

especially @Russ

should have been doing this a long time ago

already got a couple nice wins in here

I can say, I work in television AdSales and everyone agrees that streaming is the future, even people in just regular television

im going for an 80% long term hold, but we can def have some fun in here

thank you but i didnt contribute too much. i owe a lot to others here as well anyway. boiler room thread been going for a long time...just figured id throw a little in here as well and see if it would translate to helpful information for people.

i have taken my shares of losses and am by no means an expert but i can look back onto when i started actively doing this last year and relate to the people starting now

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thinking of abandoning the GME ship at a loss of 3plus k.

:picard: Damn, bruh. Hope that was just fukk-off money you were gambling with. You cats in here gotta stop pumping these 'quick flips' and shyt in the stock market. That's not investing or hell, even trading for that matter. Y'all just setting cats up for L's and to be major bag-holders.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I bought two stocks today:

7 shares of Clean Energy Fuels Corp
1 Share of Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (Class A)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Sooohhhhhh I'm still holding on to GME and it's really no big deal if I lose money on this because I don't have a lot at stake.

However, it'd be really disappointing if the stock is suddenly forgotten about. More and more a lot of folk aren't talking about it. Imma need for Gamestop and Ryan Cohen to announce some new and innovative news soon cause hands are starting to feel thin

tenor.gif

Oh and there is a AMC squeeze tomorrow. Allegedly.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
is the squeeze squoze yet?

the squeeze hasn't happened yet
I think the squeeze is a pipe dream now...

Too many people been burnt with the RH shyt .

it was a perfect combination of brehs who were about the stock fukkery life ,social media exploding about it and nikkas just trying to hit a lick .

I don’t think that combination will ever be as potent again after last week .