The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Leave AMC and Gamestop alone. It was heavily manipulated. This ain't the first stock to be manipulated like this recently. Hertz & Kodak comes to mind.

If you made some money off these runners, cool. These are zombie companies that were struggling before covid.

If you wanna lose money on shyt companies then go buy $300 worth of lottery scratch tickets. You'll have a better chance.

Buy the dip on heavily manipulated stocks as they are free falling brehs
:mjlol:

What did people honestly think was going to happen? When something goes up THAT much, it's bound to come back down.....violently. The interesting part is, the redditors that led this charge are the ones that will make out the best (if they sold, which they probably did even if they deny it), while the "common redditor" and retail investor that they were "trying to help" while taking down a hedge fund are left holding the bags.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Looks like the hedge funds win with the alley oop from Robinhood

President Biden failed protecting its citizens financially here letting brokerages bully their retail customers, literally changing rules while the little guy was winning.

I don't fully agree..

:patrice:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Looks like the hedge funds win with the alley oop from Robinhood

President Biden failed protecting its citizens financially here letting brokerages bully their retail customers, literally changing rules while the little guy was winning.

truth be told, GME was a dogshyt stock to begin with. Artificially inflated. And regardless of what people say, most of those retail buyers were in it for the same thing those hedge funds were in it for..... to make money.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t matter what happens I don’t see the movie industry folding.

“The movies” can’t die as far as I’m concerned:manny:

It definitely can...we are nowhere near done with Covid, infact we are peaking right now. The vaccine isn't getting any traction and companies are seeing that streaming their releases is still profitable. AMC will die...it's inevitable

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It definitely can...we are nowhere near done with Covid, infact we are peaking right now. The vaccine isn't getting any traction and companies are seeing that streaming their releases is still profitable. AMC will die...it's inevitable

People ain't going to the movies now? What is families doing? What are teens doing? I understand malls dying, but the movies? This generation really ain't shyt:scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
AMC has a lot of physical buildings. with no revenue in sight, I don't see how they don' t fold.
They raised 900 million 2 weeks ago and have no debt.

with that said, Im out. fukk diamond hands. That shyt only makes sense if both sides of the game are playing fair. They arent. I cut the losses at a couple hundred, ill make that in a few hours today doing what I know works in real life. This shyt fugazi if brokerages can just unplug the console when lil brother winning.

ill wait to see if they change a few laws and if some people go to jail before playing this game again

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn... AMC is at $8.

Is this a super sale and time to buy more shares or sign that it's time to get out?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Peaking? PEAKING? America just announced covid cases down 21%. California just announced covid cases down 50%. Those are huge %s down, what do you mean peaking? We are at the finish line :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Covid ain’t gone kill the movies breh. That’s almost “too big to fail” status.

Remember businesses are the first to benefit when there’s a government bailout.

As restrictions are waived and money is pumped into the economy, they will bounce back.