The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
When you spend 5 minutes writing your opinion of the episode but your phone refreshes the page and wipes away your progress :beli:
I HATE that shyt. I have found at times though that if I come out of the page and back in it'll have what I typed saved still. Other times shyt will be gone for good then I'll just say fukk it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Cot damn man :smh: I said it earlier but it feels like last week was arguably the best episode of the entire series. In retrospect cause they paused all the gross/freaky shyt. Just go LOSE THEIR DAMN MINDS this week :why:

It got to a certain point in tge episode that I stopped paying attention and wondered who the hell is writing this? What kinda shyt are they on in real life? I mean BREH. Its gotten to the point where if I know you watch it, then okay we can talk, but otherwise I really ain't comfortable with what people might think :snoop:

Imma finish the season but I bushed Spartacus for this very reason

Bushed Spartacus?

:mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, The good breh A-Train has a vacant with his name on it.

Sucks for him that he's a modest speedster without all the extra bullshyt that The Flash has, otherwise he could probably stomp Homelander easily.

Then gets rid of the smartest person on earth and keeps someone whose only purpose is to be an alt right titty milk dispenser :deadrose:

I mean Homelander is pretty much a volatile manchild at the end of the day :manny: It's a decision will probably cost him in the end.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Unfortunately, The good breh A-Train has a vacant with his name on it.

Sucks for him that he's a modest speedster without all the extra bullshyt that The Flash has, otherwise he could probably stomp Homelander easily.

I mean Homelander is pretty much a volatile manchild at the end of the day :manny: It's a decision will probably cost him in the end.
If theres someone that can finish that virus its her

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
The main weakness with this season is that its hard to follow the plot. Like are they trying to stop Homelander or Nuenan? Also this season doesnt seem as suspenseful. HL, Nuenan, and the 7 all seem to know about Butcher etc, but dont want to kill them as their first move? Maybe I missed something about in the previous eps. Still watching the show tho.