The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I liked the skinwalker supe. I’m sure it’s a reference to The Supernatural ones. They used to be a problem on the early seasons. Probably gonna be some controversy since it fukked Huey while disguised as SL.

If I were MM I wouldn’t want my ex back if she rebounded with a Proud Boy.

Webweaver scene was gross but he’s dead now so it’s fine. I liked Firecrackers reaction.

HL kicked Sister Sage to the curb. I know Firecracker is a dumb grifter but I don’t think he’ll do any worse with her. I’ve yet to be impressed by the smartest character. It’s like all she does to prove it is basic analysis on people and spouts virtues. Gen V’s Tek Knight seemed more impressive. The joke of her smashing Fake Noir too was funny I guess.

Ashely used to stand for something. She used to wear Che Guevara shirt’s guys.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I've noticed Hughie and Starlight haven't even touched, hugged or kissed this season until now...the actor is probably horrified at her new face lol.

Dude from Crazy town killed himself without knowing he's about to get clowned on The Boys.

Webweaver = scustiest character on TV :scust:
Man that crazy town dude :francis:
Last video of him he was clearly on drugs and had no teeth. Really bad shape

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I've noticed Hughie and Starlight haven't even touched, hugged or kissed this season until now...the actor is probably horrified at her new face lol.

Dude from Crazy town killed himself without knowing he's about to get clowned on The Boys.

Webweaver = scustiest character on TV :scust:
Kiss and hug the Easter island head crehs :laff:
81Im30PQ1AL.jpg