The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Daps
I’m loving this Sister Sage character.

Capturing the Black Twitter activists perfectly down to them seeking out the trashiest white dikk. :mjlol:

I don’t think she’s c00ning tho. It’s not a coincidence that she burnt out early and butted heads with the supreme c00n, A-Train. Her superpower is being a master manipulator, and she’s been sitting on the sidelines waiting for this moment for years. She’s playing the long con and I’m thinking she’ll be instrumental to the downfall of Homelander and Vought.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
None of this is a reach and is exactly what it is

I asked earlier in the thread if nikkas really willing to have the Sister Sage convo :sas2:
Sister Sage is what Black Feminism is in fictional fukking form.

Granted...I do like the character sans that one part.

Yes she has a white dikk fetish, when Noir is right there.

The fact that the show made a Black Woman the smartest person on Earth and her intelligence is her super power, which they now boast that Black Woman have the most advanced degrees or something to that effect. There is def layers to her that are glaring on the spectrum that Sister Sage was created by visiting Lip Stick Alley.

It's blatant as fukk she is a creation of disgruntled Fonts coming together to combine powers to create Captain Planet. Instead they created a Super LSA Font.

Oh and she is a Mouthy Black Woman too. But atleast she is the Final Boss.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Sister Sage is an enigma. First of all, why is the smartest person in the world sharing their weakness? Second, why hasn't she developed something to prevent it?

I wanna see her powers when she's under attack from a supe tryna kill her-- but I suspect that the fight is already happening for her and she's just setting up the dominos. She should steal this season.
They literally seen her file. The fact it's known she had mild regeneration and she knows she can manipulate The Deep. The Deep is the dumbest Supe in the 7. He is not a threat at all.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQsURy_XkAIEZF1

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
RIP Marty.

Wish he woulda hit Homelander with the :shaq: and knocked one out right in front of him. Stan Edgar would have.

Hopefully they’re done with this Frenchie bullshyt. I can deal with Kimiko’s shenanigans because at least there’s some violence.

I don’t know what the deal with Butcher is but it’s looking like he’s unlocking new flows. What the fukk was that? :wtf:

Wonder if they’ll reintroduce the Gen V characters this season.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I liked episode 4 more than the previous 3, which I thought were awful, but there are still glaring issues.

I think this episode really displays how much Homelander and Butcher are carrying the show. Just about everything else is annoying or :russell:

And this is gonna be a hot take because I already see nikkas calling this episode top 5 but although I liked Homelander visiting the lab I dont think it added anything to the plot. It was almost like filler. I think that visit would've served really well as a short film in between seasons. But because nikkas appear to be obsessed with seeing Homelander be a sadist I already know nikkas are gonna :dahell: the fukk outta me:mjlol:

Just about everything else has been said. Nikka I don't CARE about Frenchie's bullshyt. Kimiko either

I don't mind Starlight's plot but I think it leaves a lot to be desired execution wise

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think binge watching this last year in a few weeks time means I probably need to watch it again eventually. I know everything that is going on for sure but sometimes it hits different on the second go around. This is still a great show minus the obvious homosexual stuff we are forced to deal with.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hope people never read the comic if they're this offended by gayness. :russ:
The comic was homophonlbic and racist

But it had less melodrama, focused on more super so less side missions, showed how evil the world was, and the characters were more interesting