The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
fukk the comics....shows change shyt from the source material all the time
Frenchie, Mothers milk and Kimiko are not interesting characters.

And as I said in the prior post there are NO other members of The Boys in the comic and there is still another major storyline to adapt that needs all the members.

So again WHO are they meant to replace these characters with?, especially 4 seasons into the show :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The way they did Mothers Milk in them first episodes this season was crazyyy. So you telling me that my former black wife is going to come to me to look for her right wing ex-boyfriend because my black daughter is missing him :dahell: ......Then they keep talking about how big his dikk was :mindblown:

That writers room is very :mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The way they did Mothers Milk in them first episodes this season was crazyyy. So you telling me that my former black wife is going to come to me to look for her right wing ex-boyfriend because my black daughter is missing him :dahell: ......Then they keep talking about how big his dikk was :mindblown:

That writers room is very :mjpls:
I'm so over this shyt.

Black women ain't leaving black men because yt men have bigger dycks.

They with them because they have more money, come from better families, and have better business opportunities even if they ashy as hell

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
im literally trying to remember what was the last (recent) tv show i watched that had a naked woman in it
is this what tv is gonna be like from now on? man ass, dikks and gay shyt?

pretty much, they make it sound like Women had to show their clits on TV. This shyt is just some Extreme Edgelord Misandry shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm so over this shyt.

Black women ain't leaving black men because yt men have bigger dycks.

They with them because they have more money, come from better families, and have better business opportunities even if they ashy as hell
about to start the episodes now and see Ima have to do a ton of Fast Forwarding lol

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

both excellent additions