The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im literally trying to remember what was the last (recent) tv show i watched that had a naked woman in it
is this what tv is gonna be like from now on? man ass, dikks and gay shyt?
off the top of my head shows i watched

The Idol and BMF featured naked women

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Watched the 3 episodes and you can tell some characters stories have run dry....The french guy suddenly got an old gay fling that showed up and he happens to be black :martin: , Suddenly hughies mom pops up and talks about she left him because she was depressed :mindblown: and now the japanese chick got some random woman who popped up too.

Idk what the kid doing with his voice but his voice must have gotten deep because he trying to keep it high pitched and all his scenes coming off weird.
Starlight went from looking like the cute chick next door to a 40 year old single mom in one season.....she got botched forreal:picard:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Watched the 3 episodes and you can tell some characters stories have run dry....The french guy suddenly got an old gay fling that showed up and he happens to be black :martin: , Suddenly hughies mom pops up and talks about she left him because she was depressed :mindblown: and now the japanese chick got some random woman who popped up too.
My thoughts exactly...those two new characters Firecracker and Sage are interesting. Especially if Sage has some Toranaga sama plan in manipulating Homelander
But yea, some of these old characters needed to be killed off a while ago
They keep killing supes and replacing them. The boys needed some replacements too

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Does this show have any connection with supernatural?
There are like 4 actors from that show... and that show didnt rly have a big main cast