The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Hopefully I'm not usurping anybody, but Season 4 of The Boys is currently in production I'm Toronto. We got updates from Amazon and Variety. I know @Lootpack posted the tweet about Firecracker and Sister Sage in the Season 3 thread. But, that's the season 3 thread. Also, how the hell is @Lootpack always getting all the updates out for all of these movies and shows? Man's a news breaking machine. But that's besides the point.

I'm expecting Season 4 next year. Season 1 released in 2019, Season 2 released in 2020. We had a one year gap for the Kung Flu before Season 3 released in the summer of 2022. With shooting underway, I expect the show to get back on track with the yearly seasonal release schedule. If not, I'ma have to end it all like Stromfront did in Season 3.

01dd6acb52e1738075bd0eeec19c32a4d6343542.gifv

Also, fukk Ryan, the little fukk. I came across this new horror movie, Goodnight Mommy, on Prime. I was like, oh, new horror movie, aight, lemme check it out. :mjtf: this little fukk, Homelander, Jr. is in it? Wait. He got his idiot brother in this shyt too? :snoop: Amazon keeping it in the family. Nah, I'm good. Remove from Watchlist. :dead:

Anyway, here's the Season 4 updates.

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Who is gonna take that possible final spot in The Seven? I know Homelander's not letting a fukking Muslim in The Seven. Captain Al Quaeda? Hell naw.

Currently, The Seven is comprised of Homelander, A-Train, and The Deep. It has already been confirmed that Black Noir will return for The Boys season 4, with him presumably rejoining the team. Two new additions to The Boys have been announced on social media, with images of Susan Hayward's Sister Sage and Valorie Curry's Firecracker being released. It isn't confirmed that these two supes will be on The Seven, but the idea isn't a stretch, as each season has introduced new characters to join the team. That makes six members, meaning that the team will have to add one more member to live up to its name - and there are several options for who it could be.

It is always possible that The Boys season 4 could add another original character to be the seventh member of The Seven, but there are some more interesting options. The show could bring back a supe who already exists, such as Silver Kincaid, a finalist on the in-universe reality show American Hero. Homelander's son, Ryan, is seemingly bought into Homelander's ideology by the end of The Boys season 3, and if there's another time jump before season 4, it's entirely possible that Ryan could have trained enough to join his father on The Seven. Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be joining The Boys season 4, and although his role isn't known yet, he has the starpower to fill the shoes of The Seven members that came before him.

The most exciting possibility is that the final member of The Seven could be a character from The Boys' upcoming spin-off, Gen V. The show will follow a group of young supes who compete in challenges at a Vought-run university, and having the winner of the competition join The Seven would be the perfect way to tie the two shows together. Supes like Golden Boy or Polarity could very easily make the jump from Gen V to The Boys season 4, perfectly rounding out the ranks of The Seven.

Two of The Seven's members that left the team in The Boys season 3 are women, and with them gone, the team is currently made up entirely of men. Queen Maeve was The Seven's only LGBTQ member, making her absence even more significant. :skip: The addition of Firecracker and Sister Sage will bring some much-needed diversity to the team, filling the gaps that Maeve and Starlight left. With how cynical The Boys is, this angle may even be a plot point, but that doesn't make Firecracker and Sister Sage's addition to The Boys season 4 any less important.

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
OG Noir dead.

It's more than likely solider boy brainwashed and injected into the seven by the feds to keep tabs on homelander or something along those lines.

Like a second generation black noir type deal.
They could finally be doing the comic.. But they kinda ruined the possibility when Homelander said he can see clearly underneath the mask