The boy Steph Curry got the Micheal Jackson treatment in NYC today

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
ive been feeling this way more and more lately. watching steph playing the other day against brazil hitting those quick shots off the dribble from way out... shots hit the bottom of the net and it felt like all the air went out the building. its a certain star quality here that other players dont have. one of the smallest players out there but has the biggest presence on the floor. if they start running with the is steph better than lebron narrative and run it in the ground as they always do for things like this steph could get big fast. only thing holding him back that i can think of is his teams not a big franchise
I don't think that's the case tho. He's not really being held back in my opinion. He was 1 of the top vote getters in this years allstar game. He's top 5 in jersey sales. IIRC he got more allstar votes than Blake Griffin so I think he's pretty popular for a guy that's only been in the playoffs twice.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I actually like Steph. Wish he didnt play for those fudge packers in northern cali. Hopefully the Knicks or Hornets can sign him.

Imagine Steph on the Clips insteaf of Dribble :noah:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this happens for damn near anyone if you say there's an NBA player nearby (not knocking his star power, but this isn't necessarily uncommon depending on how known you are)

That said, off topic ran into Michael Carter-Williams at 44th yesterday. I'm not gonna say what he was doing when I saw him, but let's just say if someone introduced him to JBO he'd be a regular there

:dead:
he was either with a tranny, his cousin, or marinating in baby oil :shaq:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I don't think that's the case tho. He's not really being held back in my opinion. He was 1 of the top vote getters in this years allstar game. He's top 5 in jersey sales. IIRC he got more allstar votes than Blake Griffin so I think he's pretty popular for a guy that's only been in the playoffs twice.
its still a bad statement on steph if his teams not winning. if the spurs were no more you can imagine how much bigger steph would be and how much more everybody would be on him if he was always getting out of the west like lebron always comes out of the east and getting all that finals coverage and attention. look at how much kawhai stock jumped up overnight from that spotlight being on him and he doesnt have a game like steph or that babyface bj armstrong likeablity like steph.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How many NBA players would people wait in line for 5 hours to see? People were in line for hours and still didn't get to meet him. Mufukkas broke the windows at the Under Armour store because they didn't get to meet him. You can't name 5 other players that would get that same reaction chief.

In NYC, if you're a halfway decent basketball player doing something remotely public (and free), you'll have a mob of Asians with Kobe and Derrick Rose shirts chasing you. It's par for the course.

To me, nothing that I've seen firsthand will top the reaction I saw for Kyrie Irving (and Tyreke Evans) and the only advanced announcement there was for that was Juelz Santana blurting some shyt out on instagram, so people mobbed that place not even knowing if he was gonna show up.

I saw kids, maybe 10 years old, jumping over barbed wire fences and tearing the shyt down like Massa was chasing them on horseback, all because the park was jam packed to capacity. It made Linsanity look like a Vincent meet and greet

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
In NYC, if you're a halfway decent basketball player doing something remotely public (and free), you'll have a mob of Asians with Kobe and Derrick Rose shirts chasing you. It's par for the course.

To me, nothing that I've seen firsthand will top the reaction I saw for Kyrie Irving (and Tyreke Evans) and the only advanced announcement there was for that was Juelz Santana blurting some shyt out on instagram, so people mobbed that place not even knowing if he was gonna show up.

I saw kids, maybe 10 years old, jumping over barbed wire fences and tearing the shyt down like Massa was chasing them on horseback, all because the park was jam packed to capacity. It made Linsanity look like a Vincent meet and greet
@The War Report can you confirm this? nikkas would wait in line for 7 hours to see the boy JR Smith?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So cats would wait in line for 7 hours to meet JR Smith?

if you got that sour, that's a guaranteed sale you don't wanna miss out on.

but I've seen people wait in line to watch James Harden watch bum ass nikkas play basketball. I saw lines around the block a month ago just to watch Iman Shumpert clank jumpers all day. When basketball players come through, out comes the hood and the hipsters

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was in chicago this weekend and team usa was walking around downtown chicago. i just missed them, i was in the area 5 min before they got there :pacspit:
but yea a lot of ppl were hyped to see steph in that game vs brazil. saw a lot of ppl in warriors gear out there :banderas:
kyrie was at navy pier for some jeep promotional event and ppl didnt really give a shyt :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
if you got that sour, that's a guaranteed sale you don't wanna miss out on.

but I've seen people wait in line to watch James Harden watch bum ass nikkas play basketball. I saw lines around the block a month ago just to watch Iman Shumpert clank jumpers all day. When basketball players come through, out comes the hood and the hipsters
I hear you but it's the dedication of what happened today. It's the waiting in line 7 hours, it's the breaking the Under Armour store windows because they waited in line for hours and didn't get to see him. It's the grown men chasing his car for half a mile and shyt. This isn't normal bruh, who breaking windows in the middle of the day in NYC because they didn't get to see Iman Shumpert? Who chasing James Harden's whip half a mile to get a glimpse of him?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Top 5 Most Popular NBA Jerseys (by Player)
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
5. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors

All them other cats got MVP's to justify their sales.