Bushed
Daps

Learn something about the culture that you borrowed from India

Marijuana
Jai/Jah
Dreads
Curry

Your whole culture is Indian.

The culture Rasta's follow is African/Ethiopian, not Indian. They travel to Ethiopia for enlightenment, never to India.
They identify with Africa, not India. All their deities are Black. From Garvey, Emmanuel to Selassie etc.

Marijuana has been prevalent all throughout Africa for 1000s of years and have their own landrace strains. It is everywhere!!

Locking hair is not exclusively Indian, and as you have already been informed is also done throughout Africa for many millennia.
And course Afro hair in hot dry conditions if left alone will naturally lock.
Your desperate attempt to credit Indians for what Africans naturally been doing is quite telling.

This attitude is how Black culture, religion, history and inventions have been credited to Eurasians and Europeans. :scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh so overall is this a comedy film?

I would say...... its complicated.

If you go in looking for comedy you will probably be very dissapointed. I didnt really find it to be funny personally. I think it would have actually been a GREAT movie if it completely took itself seriously. A few funny lines here and there are fine.

But then the question is would the movie have even been made? Its almost like it had to incorporate spoof level comedy,just to let the Jewish people in power not feel threatened .

Everytime the movie gets good and starts to feel serious theres a reminder "Dont forget we just playing:whoa:"

But I still recommend it,ill watch it again when its on streaming. It could either be downgraded to great or less than good. I think the movie may be better than I think,assuming theres some deeper meaning behind some of the ridiculous parts. But if there arent,it could get downgraded.

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
I would say...... its complicated.

If you go in looking for comedy you will probably be very dissapointed. I didnt really find it to be funny personally. I think it would have actually been a GREAT movie if it completely took itself seriously. A few funny lines here and there are fine.

But then the question is would the movie have even been made? Its almost like it had to incorporate spoof level comedy,just to let the Jewish people in power not feel threatened .

Everytime the movie gets good and starts to feel serious theres a reminder "Dont forget we just playing:whoa:"

But I still recommend it,ill watch it again when its on streaming. It could either be downgraded to great or less than good. I think the movie may be better than I think,assuming theres some deeper meaning behind some of the ridiculous parts. But if there arent,it could get downgraded.
Yea I was worried bout that, a accurate portrayal of wat happened around that time should be a very serious film I would think