The Book of Clarence: A lot of CAC gonna be mad at this so be prepared brehs

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I think A LOT of people will be mad at this.
Can I get a amen? :usure: but YOOOOO peep this:

I'm finally connecting the dots :jbhmm: Sometime back, when I was actually entertaining clubhouse, i was in some room going crazy about black people and jewish people. Lakeith popped in and they made a mod or whatever, and this Jewish lady jumped on and called him out for being part of the discussion, threatening how 'J-Twitter' was going to go after him, etc.

Breh was like "I didn't ask for this mod shyt :rudy: I just came in to listen like everyone else and they threw it on me. There's Rabbis on here too, etc"

Is Lakeith Stanfield officially a method actor? :lupe: Either way, he was definitely there to soak up game and is that much more prepared for the controversy :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The True Israelites have returned:blessed:

This fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome. The Catacombs of Domitilla date from the 2nd through 4th centuries. According to W.F. Volbach, "The extent to which the type of the apostolic group as been developed suggests a 4th-century origin" for this particular fresco.

pVAIJHj.png

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I like the weirdness but watching the trailer the tone of the film seems disjointed.
Maybe they're saving the good stuff but I want it to be a full on comedy but it doesn't seem like it is.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
man the older I get the more the rage and cac tears excites me so I hope them neanderthals do get mad and start crying that this movie "woke":mjgrin:

images

We wuz Egyptians n sht ass white washing crakkas:umad:

We are not here on Earth to protect and coddle fragile cac hearts and minds or prop up their fake history and play along with the whole fabrication. They can absolutely fukk off. :camby:

White people dressed in Black garb always looked stupid to me, whether as Pharoahs, in a Dashiki or even Hip-hop gear :scust: