The book is always better than the movie?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was so upset at what they did with Ender's Game. They completely gutted that.

Eragon isn't a good book, so it turned out just like it should have.
Enders game is my alltime favorite book. I was heated. The older me now realizes the inheritance series isn't good but that movie was pathetic. It didn't follow the book and ignored critical story lines. Like its impossible to even carry on and make a second movie

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Enders game. Movie was a joke.
Eragon. I could have made a better movie

My brother came back from the theatre screaming 'bullshyt' so hard 'cause he read the books went on about how much they muted certain characters, especially Bean who was to play a major part in Ender's game before his brilliance is amplified in Ender's shadow or some shyt. That's why I always read the books before I even entertain the movie. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but the book often sets the scene better than a movie can and I just use the movie to see how much it matched up to the imagery drawn in my head when I was reading it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Enders game is my alltime favorite book. I was heated. The older me now realizes the inheritance series isn't good but that movie was pathetic. It didn't follow the book and ignored critical story lines. Like its impossible to even carry on and make a second movie

:ohhh: I actually liked the movie. I'm gonna give the books a shot then.

Heard the author was a homophobe though and LBGT raised some shyt about boycotting the movie and his books. :russ:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Heard the author was a homophobe though and LBGT raised some shyt about boycotting the movie and his books. :russ:

Yeah, he's very outspoken against LGTBQ, and was basically like "fukk y'all with the rainbow agenda" when they started protesting the movie. Probably should have just ignored them, and made a little more money off of it because it bombed.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

You won't regret reading the book. Only summer reading project I ever liked.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The books are better in the vast majority of cases. Fight Club and The Godfather might be the only exceptions.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Jaws is the only movie that comes to mind that I like a lot more than the book. I really hated that book.

Daps
Hated Perks of Being Wallflower book, but the movie was dope.
My Sister's Keeper book ending can :camby: fukk outta here with that she dies bullshyt

Kinda off topic, but Me and Earl and The Dying girl, the book was good, but the movie was even better especially with that ending