The Blue Marvel. Marvels Black Superman

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I know breh, it sickens me too :scust:, but there are series that depict black people with dignity like Cowboy Bebop, Macross and Hunter X Hunter, and just like Marvel, they've been scaling back their racism in recent years. All I'm saying is, there's no need to act :blessed: because cacs threw us a couple of bones after half a century of bullshyt. Not that it's any kind of excuse, but America unlike Japan is very racially diverse (42 million blacks) yet almost every superpowered or important character is Caucasian :dahell:?

Just trying to be objective about it, since neither medium has been kind to black people.

i understand where you're coming from breh, it did take black writers and time to get marvel and dc to diversify their shyt, but i feel like these japs just relegate their black characters to either periphery characters or worse, comedic relief. i definitely do understand that japan is a homogeneous country and that for sure plays a role. but i feel like some cool things are happening here would never happen over there, like a black captain america/spider-man/etc... could you imagine a black character as the main character in a shonen? :lolbron: these japs would never let that fly.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i understand where you're coming from breh, it did take black writers and time to get marvel and dc to diversify their shyt, but i feel like these japs just relegate their black characters to either periphery characters or worse, comedic relief. i definitely do understand that japan is a homogeneous country and that for sure plays a role. but i feel like some cool things are happening here would never happen over there, like a black captain america/spider-man/etc... could you imagine a black character as the main character in a shonen? :lolbron: these japs would never let that fly.

Yeah, no doubt. There'll definitely never be an anime with a black main character, much less a popular shonen series :pachaha: (plenty with cacs though :whistle:). Japan can eat a fat dikk for all those comedy relief and "dumb muscle" roles they love so much :piss:. I'd rather they exclude us all together than misrepresent us time and time again.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
i'm talking about shyt like this:

untitled.jpg

ngbbs4f4f0c1ca1841.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

4kids_is_racist__PROOF_by_ZoeTheHedgehog.jpg
Here's some good ones.

Those look old, they don't portray people like that anymore. I could post stuff from Bugs Bunny cartoons if I want.

Shihouin.Yoruichi.full.673976.jpg

15926-tousenkaname.png

promontional-material-for-tenjho-tenge1.jpg

bl01-01.JPG

tumblr_inline_nkcvgjk1tr1raij0e.gif

giphy.gif

Bob from Tenjou Tenge is my all time favorite design though.

Hidden Cloud Village from Naruto is also full of nikkas

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not really a fan, I hate Superman like characters
The majority hate the Superman design but Blu Marvel and Icon, don't got the money, legacy and writer (Dwayne McDuffe R.I.P) to keep them afloat. There's a reason Static is the most popular and it's not because of the t.v. show.:patrice:............ Okay maybe a little:ehh:
But there's a reason Static is still relevant:obama:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol wayy too op :mjlol:

lol right...who gonna fukk with them? no one...if anything, I can see other hero teams being scared of them and doing whatever they can to break them up....

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
lol right...who gonna fukk with them? no one...if anything, I can see other hero teams being scared of them and doing whatever they can to break them up....

TOAA and the Living Tribunal? The Beyonder? Maybe they go the route of the latter :yeshrug:as movie 1 in a secret wars arc with doom snatching his power in the last scene or some shyt.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Blue marvel and Tchalla got into after the mini avenger war they all had with each other.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The majority hate the Superman design but Blu Marvel and Icon, don't got the money, legacy and writer (Dwayne McDuffe R.I.P) to keep them afloat. There's a reason Static is the most popular and it's not because of the t.v. show.:patrice:............ Okay maybe a little:ehh:
But there's a reason Static is still relevant:obama:
Static isn't relevant :heh: