The Blue Marvel. Marvels Black Superman

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Black Panther doesn't have a film of his own. That is beyond criminal.
marvel said its coming phase 3....if there hasnt been at least a casting of him by the time avengers 2 drop im ready to boycott :pacspit:
He doesn't deserve to be in a film, he's a fairly new retcon character
he's a lot more interesting than hal jordan and ant man imo, i dont care how new he is....they gave elektra and jonah hex their own movies breh :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
marvel said its coming phase 3....if there hasnt been at least a casting of him by the time avengers 2 drop im ready to boycott :pacspit:

he's a lot more interesting than hal jordan and ant man imo, i dont care how new he is....they gave elektra and jonah hex their own movies breh :childplease:
He definitely isn't as interesting as those guys

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
this is why i fukk with comics. :blessed: anime and manga :scusthov:... I've had enough of these japs their black caricatures for a lifetime.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is why i fukk with comics. :blessed: anime and manga :scusthov:... I've had enough of these japs their black caricatures for a lifetime.

Comics have been racist and exclusionary as shyt for eons, where have you been? The Marvel and DC universes are almost entirely just superpowered white Americans and space cacs :dead:, I wouldn't be so quick to sing their praises. Blue Marvel was created by Kevin Grevioux (guy who co-wrote Underworld), a black writer, no way in hell those Marvel cacs would create a character like this on their own, especially prior to around 2007-8.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@DomonKasshu I'm not caping for the disgusting racism and overt blackface imagery found in some anime and manga series, but comics are not even close to innocent in that regard.

http://www.cracked.com/article_22756_5-terrible-messages-hidden-inside-every-superhero-story.html

Static Shock was not a DC comics character initially. Milestone Comics, where he comes from, was created because Marvel and DC's representation of minorities both on staff and in the comics themselves was that embarrassingly low.

Marvel heroes primarily come from or reside in NYC, yet 90% of named characters and superheroes/villains are white :scust:.

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Comics have been racist and exclusionary as shyt for eons, where have you been? The Marvel and DC universes are almost entirely just superpowered white Americans and space cacs :dead:, I wouldn't be so quick to sing their praises. Blue Marvel was created by Kevin Grevioux (guy who co-wrote Underworld), a black writer, no way in hell those Marvel cacs would create a character like this on their own, especially prior to around 2007-8.

i'm talking about shyt like this:

untitled.jpg

ngbbs4f4f0c1ca1841.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

4kids_is_racist__PROOF_by_ZoeTheHedgehog.jpg

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm talking about shyt like this:

untitled.jpg

ngbbs4f4f0c1ca1841.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

4kids_is_racist__PROOF_by_ZoeTheHedgehog.jpg

I know breh, it sickens me too :scust:, but there are series that depict black people with dignity like Cowboy Bebop, Macross and Hunter X Hunter, and just like Marvel, they've been scaling back their racism in recent years. All I'm saying is, there's no need to act :blessed: because cacs threw us a couple of bones after half a century of bullshyt. Not that it's any kind of excuse, but America unlike Japan is very racially diverse (42 million blacks) yet almost every superpowered or important character is Caucasian :dahell:?

Just trying to be objective about it, since neither medium has been kind to black people.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
update about blue marvel:

he's gonna part of a new team when the marvel u resets...the team is called the ultimates....it's gonna be blue marvel, black panther, captain marvel, galatacus, and a couple others....talk about overpowered lol....