The Blue Marvel. Marvels Black Superman

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just finished reading the 5 part series. FIRE!!! It touches some amazing social issue in America dealing with racism and prejudice. Here is his power set

The Blue Marvel has incredible powers that allowed him to fight the Sentry, one of the most powerful beings on the Marvel Earth.

• Superhuman Strength: Blue Marvel possesses vast superhuman strength. He has been observed moving a meteor the size of Arkansas and routinely lifting and flying an aircraft carrier a considerable distance. The uppermost limits of his strength are unknown, but it equals or exceeds the likes of a vastly enraged Hulk, the Sentry and others.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Blue Marvel possesses highly efficient musculature which produces almost no fatigue toxins, granting him almost limitless stamina in all physical activities.
  • Flight: Blue Marvel flies by manipulation of gravitons, manipulation of magnetic fields, control of his absolute molecular movement, and utilizing his superhuman speed. Blue Marvel can easily attain escape velocity (or escape speed, which is about 34 times the speed of sound) and fly far beyond supersonic speeds, but it is unknown if he can achieve nearly the speed of light.
  • Superhuman Senses: Blue Marvel possesses superhuman senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.
  • Enhanced Mental Perception: Blue Marvel possesses the ability to sense & comprehend things on levels that far exceed human capabilities.
  • Invulnerability: Blue Marvel possesses nigh-invulnerability & durability, being capable of withstanding tremendous impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. The Blue Marvel has withstood a nuclear detonation without any apparent physical trauma whatsoever. He is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space unaided.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his nigh invulnerability to injury, it is possible to injure Blue Marvel. If injured, his body is capable of quickly repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the normal human body.
  • Energy Generation: Blue Marvel has the ability to generate and control negative matter energy based on antimatter. He can manipulate this energy for various effects. - Creating energy constructs[11]
  • Molecular Manipulation: Blue Marvel evidently is able to affect matter at a molecular level with a great degree of precision and control, as he did when he not only healed Monica Rambeau, but further boosted her electromagnetic abilities. It is not known if this ability is limited to electromagnetic particles only, or if the Blue Marvel is able to affect all matter, allowing him to alter an object's molecular composition or transmute elements.
  • According to Brashear he is a stable "antimatter reactor", but from his broader explanation what he appears to do is channel exotic particles generated by a stable event horizon caused by the interaction of opposing positive matter and negative matter (Negative Zone) universes. Because Brashear has retained his abilities all this time, it would seem that either the specific generative reaction, that granted him his powers continues at an unseen or subatomic level in the facility where he first gained his abilities, or exotic particles generated by the experiment somehow became quantum entangled with Brashear.[7]

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
5w7sppZ.jpg

az4OqTk.jpg

ZEfEUIb.jpg

NLdnKBx.jpg

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
never heard of him, what makes his book worth a read?
The series is short, i read it under an hour. Its a 5 parter. He was an outstanding hero in the early 60s during segregation times. The US government was so afraid of a black man with that kind of power they had to manipulate him to calm the people. He was a masked hero loved by EVERYONE until it was revealed he was a black man and ever one betrayed him. The story moves forward to present day with the Avengers. I thought it was dope

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I haven't been a fan of how he's been used since the original mini. Like The Sentry, it starts and ends with that book to me.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
on his Jack Johnson swag marrying them pawgs in an intolerant time :lolbron: :shaq:

3301-1-100000617.jpg

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The series is short, i read it under an hour. Its a 5 parter. He was an outstanding hero in the early 60s during segregation times. The US government was so afraid of a black man with that kind of power they had to manipulate him to calm the people. He was a masked hero loved by EVERYONE until it was revealed he was a black man and ever one betrayed him. The story moves forward to present day with the Avengers. I thought it was dope

That shyt sounds soooooooo dope......

I wish there were a talented Black writer to expand on this today!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
been a fan of blue marvel a little while now....its a shame good black comic characters like him an icon will prolly nvr even get a cameo in a live action movie :smh:

Black Panther doesn't have a film of his own. That is beyond criminal.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
been a fan of blue marvel a little while now....its a shame good black comic characters like him an icon will prolly nvr even get a cameo in a live action movie :smh:
He doesn't deserve to be in a film, he's a fairly new retcon character