The Black Travel Movement!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Chill haha. I'm an air traffic controller. Finishing up some time out here. I've seen plenty of those workers though. Feel bad for them.
I'm working out here too. On a military base

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nice thread. I plan on looking into joining both groups. I'm in Qatar right now and I'm going to Korea in January. Looking to take a trip to Jamaica or Japan somewhere in between.
I'm doing Paycation. Let me know if you wanna book a trip or make money travelling.

You can write it off on your taxes.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I’m going to make whatever moves it takes, no matter how scary, or how big, and shape my life the way I want it.”

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Going to Barbados in less than 2 weeks. Any recommendations? Everything is so expensive there. Will be close to St Lawrence "the Gap".
hit up Oistins for fish fry friday. hit crane beach and jump off the cliff. eat from one of the street carts. it's a small island (you can drive from top to bottom in 45 minutes) but fun as hell

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hit up Oistins for fish fry friday. hit crane beach and jump off the cliff. eat from one of the street carts. it's a small island (you can drive from top to bottom in 45 minutes) but fun as hell

Would you recommend renting a car? If not what is the best means if transportation? Thinking of going horseback riding in st john which is about 20 mins from where we will be

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea and were definitely hitting up Oistins. Thanks for recommendations

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Would you recommend renting a car? If not what is the best means if transportation? Thinking of going horseback riding in st john which is about 20 mins from where we will be
Taxis will add up so to reach some of the beaches especially it's much easier if you have a rental car. You'll just have to get used to driving on the left side of the street as opposed to the right like we do here in the states.

Other things to do now that I look back at my album pics:
- Mount Gay Rum tour
- Bathsheba beach (view from top of the hill is cray)
pRfglHE.png

- rally car racing is pretty big over there. see if you can catch a race
- party at 'the gap'

really theres dozens of beaches so you'll probably spend half the time in the water

enjoy breh :cheers:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taxis will add up so to reach some of the beaches especially it's much easier if you have a rental car. You'll just have to get used to driving on the left side of the street as opposed to the right like we do here in the states.

Other things to do now that I look back at my album pics:
- Mount Gay Rum tour
- Bathsheba beach (view from top of the hill is cray)
pRfglHE.png

- rally car racing is pretty big over there. see if you can catch a race
- party at 'the gap'

really theres dozens of beaches so you'll probably spend half the time in the water

enjoy breh :cheers:

Thanks bro. I will check into the car rentals. Im Going to try to crams as many excursions as I can in the 5 days I'm there

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:blessed: Thats awesome.
So after about a month they finally accepted my application, I think it would have happened sooner but there was some technical difficulties on my end.. But I must say their FB page is a GREAT resource for information on almost any location. Its almost like if the coli had a travel section and people here were actually about that life.. Its also good to network with people, they are pretty good with reaching out to you and trying to include you on their trips and like to do meetups for the new members.. I must say all of the real travel head should check this out..

P.S. The application process is a bit much, but its done that way to filter people out, just stick with it and it will be worth it in the long run