The Black Travel Movement!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why: Im not really a thread maker. Im better at participating... So remove pawg? Damn that's usually the attention grabber tho... As long as you post some sexy sisters to make it even.
Yea, just remove pawgs and make it an evocative thread. You can't post a wall of text and expect responses though.
I put the pawgs in spoilers so the thread hopefully doesn't get too derailed. You have to be concise or exceptionally witty or mothafukkas will ignore your entire premise.

*Insert flying chicken nuggets gif*

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yea, just remove pawgs and make it an evocative thread. You can't post a wall of text and expect responses though.
I put the pawgs in spoilers so the thread hopefully doesn't get too derailed. You have to be concise or exceptionally witty or mothafukkas will ignore your entire premise.

*Insert flying chicken nuggets gif*
Lol witty i can do, but i just remember how curious everyone was in that other thread and all the sinister responses that were popping up about how that girl could afford to travel. I thought this was interesting, but hey maybe others don't lol. I'll live i've seen blocks of text longer then The Great Wall of China posted before my post aint that bad lol.
Thanks for the advice tho, ill know for next time...... In the case of my thread
tumblr_n24vywaMi71shderao1_500.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol witty i can do, but i just remember how curious everyone was in that other thread and all the sinister responses that were popping up about how that girl could afford to travel. I thought this was interesting, but hey maybe others don't lol. I'll live i've seen blocks of text longer then The Great Wall of China posted before my post aint that bad lol.
Thanks for the advice tho, ill know for next time...... In the case of my thread
tumblr_n24vywaMi71shderao1_500.gif
:to:I don't like for threads to die, thats why I only ever made one and that bytch flopped. Don't give up, brehette.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
:mjlol: Not sure im cut out for it. Its a little unnerving, i think I prefer being a regular old poster that replies to threads.... My heart is legit beating lmao.... This is def easier when im high.

Well, I clicked a few of the links and It had some pretty cool pics. We all can't bat .300. Some people enjoy reading, some dont. I don't mind. But, like, sometimes you do have to take in consideration your audience. Too long, then some folks saying good read/interesting or some will say too long didn't read.

Lol, my first thread sucked bad. Real bad. @Emperor_ReinScarf told me keep going.
@stomachlines told me too switch my style up, and if they hate let en hate.

Oh yeah negged lol

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Well, I clicked a few of the links and It had some pretty cool pics. We all can't bat .300. Some people enjoy reading, some dont. I don't mind. But, like, sometimes you do have to take in consideration your audience. Too long, then some folks saying good read/interesting or some will say too long didn't read.

Lol, my first thread sucked bad. Real bad. @Emperor_ReinScarf told me keep going.
@stomachlines told me too switch my style up, and if they hate let en hate.

Oh yeah negged lol
:mjcry: Hey! Stop being nice, call me a bedwench or something.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
where they find the time to travel though?

i also refuse to put myself into debt just to say i've been somewhere foreign