Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Uh, its more like Zumba :stopitslime:

Show me a single instance where you see that style in an actual "fight"
You can't, because nikkaz don't breakdance fight

*Exits :mj:*

Capoeira was created by africans who migrated to brazil.

What was that you said about Capoeira not working in an actual fight? ...and before you say "but it was an MMA fight", the same element of surprise would catch ppl in the street.

Last edited by a moderator:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Street Fighter II - Arcade - Intro - YouTube

He caught his fade with a JAB....A fukkIN JAB.

Ar6DeGw.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Migrated? This nikka just said migrated? :russ: They got snatched by spaniards and portugueses breh :beli:

:ohhh:

I did read somewhere that Capoeira was created by slaves as a defense art, but disguised as dance to fool captors...but I didn't know whether that was fact or :duck: :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:ohhh:

I did read somewhere that Capoeira was created by slaves as a defense art, but disguised as dance to fool captors...but I didn't know whether that was fact or :duck: :yeshrug:
I'm sorry if I was confusing. You are 100% correct, It was a martial art but they didn't use it on the slave masters obviously, that's why It's not taught as a contact sport. Other than that I can't actually say more because I don't know.
But I was talking about the fact that those brothers didn't just "migrate", they got snatched from the motherland aka sold out to the white men by some :demonic: nikka.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
It's mike and joe brehs they were in the first street fighter

Any ways killer cody >>>>>

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Uh, its more like Zumba :stopitslime:

Show me a single instance where you see that style in an actual "fight"
You can't, because nikkaz don't breakdance fight

*Exits :mj:*

hey, genius, Capoeria is a staple in my culture and probably the reason im sitting in here in california this very moment. it wasnt used as a martial art as much as it was used as a way to practice fighting against slave masters, catch them off guard, knock their block off and run away, it was banned for god knows how long and then unbanned.

shut the fukk up.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I'm sorry if I was confusing. You are 100% correct, It was a martial art but they didn't use it on the slave masters obviously, that's why It's not taught as a contact sport. Other than that I can't actually say more because I don't know.
But I was talking about the fact that those brothers didn't just "migrate", they got snatched from the motherland aka sold out to the white men by some :demonic: nikka.

they did use it on their slave masters to escape which was why it was banned for so long once they caught onto it

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
They ain't have to have that n!gga Eddie dancing and sh!t tho. Might as well gave him some tap dancin' shoes, a top hat and a bucket of chicken:skip:
That's how the actual art is practiced, my brother in law taught axe capoeira and while I can't say it's 100% accurate it's very similar