THE BLACK GUY GETTING STOLE OFF ON IN SFII INTRO UNAPPRECIATION THREAD

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah everytime I saw that nikka get put to sleep I just rationalized it by saying at least that nikka e honda was a skirt twerkin faq. Up there shakin his ass with his hands on his knees and rollin his neck after he wins talkin about toot-fooey which is japanese for you go girl

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
they got that dude that looks like blade in there bruh

Tekken 6:Raven combos - YouTube
180px-Raven_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_6.png

:bryan: How many times they nerf this dude though?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Raven has always been difficult to use. Tekken also has Bruce and Armor King seems like a Brotha to me also. Marduk is debatable

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

I mean look at dude....he's swole as fukk no homo and he had that Easy-E curl so you knew he was about that life...he just rolled up there, tucked his locs in his jeans and was ready to tap that chin but that cac got him with a lucky punch...dude even flinched back as he punched cuz he knew he was bout to get that work :whew:

Whole crowd was fukkin cacs too...:wtf:. I'm calling it, fight was fixed:mjpls: Wild sus.

whole crowd of white folks smiling and cheering a blonde hair blue eyed cac in a white shirt beating on a brotha who dont even got a shirt on. shyt looks like a fukking klan rally. brotha man prolly looked around that crowd and thought "if I beat this white kids ass they probably gonna kill me", so instead he just takes a dive on the first punch. fukk a street fight, that brotha was just tryna get outta there alive.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
black people you mad?

white excellence

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tekken does a much better job with their black characters

I was about to say that. Eddy Gordo, Raven, and Bruce are no joke when fighting against. But people gotta remember, This was the late 1980s, when black folk were still jokes in the media and still had that cliche "getting killed off first in a movie" shyt going on. On top of Hip Hop in its infacy stage and still chastised in the media for controversy.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah everytime I saw that nikka get put to sleep I just rationalized it by saying at least that nikka e honda was a skirt twerkin faq. Up there shakin his ass with his hands on his knees and rollin his neck after he wins talkin about toot-fooey which is japanese for you go girl

:deadmanny: