Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

I'm officially finished with this site. There's nothing else to see :laff:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Tumblr Account
728px-Sign-up-for-tumblr.png

The preferred social media platform of Black Feminists. Just like reddit is for CACs. Tumblr is made for Black Feminists.

Shea Butter
sheabutter01.jpg

Pure Organic Shea butter is the moisturizer of choice. Perfect to lather over their Michael Eric Dyson built bodies.

Septum Piercing
3c4d85d343589964cdb4f8e87b14c98c.jpg

Basically like an amulet to ward off nikkas.

Natural Hair
youcantouchmyhair4.png

Natural hair is exotic to CACs. Black feminists visit hair forums daily to perfect the natural hair look that attract a fiending CAC.

Hash Tags
twitterchat_melanie_ennis.jpg

The main offense Black feminists use. The Hashtag. Black feminists organize on twitter and attack Black men. #notyourmule #youoksis #whitemanluvme #bearbuilt

Moist Male Promotion
Hair-Stylists_-Lawrence-Washington-and-Derek-J_.jpg

Applaud Black men that gay/moist and refer to men that are on the other end of the spectrum as "Toxic Masculinity"

Last Resort Lesbianism
black-couple-13.jpg

They've battled years for CAC affection but have failed. Time to start eating puzzy.

Lies
homeless.jpg

blackmeninprison.jpg

article-scott-8-0407.jpg

Will make up terms such as Black male privilege no matter how much opposing arguments are presented

White Supremacist Rhetoric
CrxD73AWYAAPiSz.jpg:large

When cornered will sound like a straight up White Supremacist.

Build
stock-photo-studio-portrait-of-smiling-overweight-woman-205303528.jpg

Due to depression of not finding a CAC, Black feminists turn to food for comfort. This causes them to gain weight and they are encouraged to exercise. The combination of exercise(particularly dips) and food causes a seasoned Black feminists to be build like a prime Bam Bam Bigelow.

Interracial Romance Tv Shows
600x600bb-85.jpg

It_Hurts_Me_Too.jpg

Black feminists lean towards escapism, if they can't land a CAC. TV Shows are the perfect way for them to live out their fantasy

:whew: If I'm missing anything let me know...

35apx5d.jpg

Question, are mixed women considered black?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
breh other than the white acceptance shyt my ex was a black feminist and all the other points are A1

bytch would stay whining on tumblr and after we broke up she finally decided "oh I'm actually completely gay" (she was on that trendy pansexual shyt)

but going forward in the future if a chick has a tumblr off jump I'm using her for jumpoff status and nothing more. I'm dead ass

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Interracial Romance Tv Shows

Black feminists lean towards escapism, if they can't land a CAC. TV Shows are the perfect way for them to live out their fantasy
funny thing about this is they root for the black side chicks in these type of shows but HATE angela from power.. like the hatred leaks onto the actual actress playing her:wow: