The Black Code: HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
In order for the first 3 to happen some sort of economic replacement would have to take place. Sorry OP but this sounds nice aint happening tho. Maybe if it was started in the 70's...Maybe. But not in 2015. Too much trap music depends on killing and selling drugs and Trap music aint going nowhere.

Years from now gangster rap will be looked upon as a mistake.

Black people one day will say remember when we made rap songs about killing each other back in those times.

Same thing with the bloods and crips, we got moms still on this earth who lost their sons over bandanna colors.

Not all black people steal and sell drugs...:wow:

There are plenty of black people who are good at capitalism.

Mexicans, cacs and Asians also steal and sell drugs but it dosen't define them as a people because they don't glorify it in rap.

Ugh, will you idiots stop this bullshyt.

Italians have been making gangsta movies for fukking 100 years.

CACs been singing about worshiping the devil and raping their own mothers (Eminem) for years.

Yet, somehow that never stops the White man never stops ruling regardless of how much degenerative shyt Hollywood, rock music, or pop music or Eminem does.

Hell 80% of the rap is bought by White people who listen to that shyt in the fukking suburbs.

Rap exists in every fukking language across the world with nikkaz in France, Germany, etc. . .with dudes rapping about the SAME shyt that nikkaz in Amerikkka do.

Also, Mexican "gangsta" music is called Narco ballads and they have existed LONGER than "gangsta rap" has and is just as popular in the Mexican community as "gangsta rap" is in the Black community, just look up Chalino Sanchez. That dude died in a shootout on stage at one of his concerts.

I get tired of you fukkin' pro-Black motherfukkers acting like music is preventing shyt from happening in the Black community or that the Black community is the ONLY community that has crazy art. GTFOH with that.

Now, if you wanna fight racism, then fight racism, but spare me that whole "nikkaz only shoot and kill each other because of rap music" shyt.

Murder rates were higher in the '70s and '80s than they are today. MUCH high.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

CACs been singing about worshiping the devil and raping their own mothers (Eminem) for years.

Yet, somehow that never stops the White man never stops ruling regardless of how much degenerative shyt Hollywood, rock music, or pop music or Eminem does.

Hell 80% of the rap is bought by White people who listen to that shyt in the fukking suburbs.

Rap exists in every fukking language across the world with nikkaz in France, Germany, etc. . .with dudes rapping about the SAME shyt that nikkaz in Amerikkka do.

Also, Mexican "gangsta" music is called Narco ballads and they have existed LONGER than "gangsta rap" has and is just as popular in the Mexican community as "gangsta rap" is in the Black community, just look up Chalino Sanchez. That dude died in a shootout on stage at one of his concerts.

I get tired of you fukkin' pro-Black motherfukkers acting like music is preventing shyt from happening in the Black community or that the Black community is the ONLY community that has crazy art. GTFOH with that.

Now, if you wanna fight racism, then fight racism, but spare me that whole "nikkaz only shoot and kill each other because of rap music" shyt.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Y did u quote me ? Nothing u wrote has anything to do with what I said. I never blamed trap musik for Black on Black violence. U have a comprehension problem. U misunderstood what I wrote so I'll say it more simple. I said that OPs movement wont work because Trap rappers rap about killing Black folks and they wont change their lyrics to rap about peace and loving each other. Pay attention fool, Op said that one of the Black codes is to not sell drugs....well what will the trap rappers rap about?? Thats what I meant fool.

africa

Banned
Daps
Years from now gangster rap will be looked upon as a mistake.

Black people one day will say remember when we made rap songs about killing each other back in those times.

Same thing with the bloods and crips, we got moms still on this earth who lost their sons over bandanna colors.

We're low key being forced to unite with all these police shootings man

baltimore-bloods-crips-and-noi.png

Bloods, crips, and noi in baltimore protesting of the Freddy Grey murder.