The Black Code: HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
The black community is broken. Economically, socially, sexually, educationally, etc. We are a shattered people without a home living in an enemy land. Nobody's going to save us. We have only ourselves. Because this is the real word and in the real world, nobody likes the underdog.

Like the honorably Dr. John Henry Clarke says "Black man...you have no friends. ":ufdup:

That being said we've developed a code that will hopefully help us come together and make something of ourselves.

You can help spread the word by posting it on tumblr, twitter, posting it on your personal facebook or in facebook groups. Whatever little bit you do will help.

black_code_3_1024.png

black_code_2.5_1024.png

black_code_1024.png

(please for gods sake trolls stay out)

Looks good bro.All we gotta down now is make leaflets and them out across the country.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The threads that are pointing fingers at each other will do numbers before this ever will. We do not want to unity, we are a scorn group; who want to bring each other down any opportunity it's presentable.

Unity will not happen because people do not want the sacrifice that it will take to get there.
The more and more generations that passes, history is being less talked/taught about in households.
They don't want to communicate, share, learn, listen to one another without yelling about who problems are larger than the other.
It's Black men problem this and black women problem this. No this is an issue WE have to together.
And the only way to get over this roadblock is to work and build together.

We have forgotten the importance of protecting our blackness.
Teach our young black children to protect and love being black.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
[QUOTE =ruth200, post: 13055086, member: 18051"]Trap music will be gone once black people simply say "we will not allow this trash anymore"

@PhonZhi[/QUOTE]
Yes currently black people have a high tolerance for bullshyt rap.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude...u said Blacks shouldnt steal and kill and sell drugs.. OK so being that economics has a lot to do with those 3 what will u do to replace the emptiness that causes those 3 things? What will u offer economically so that Black people dont have to steal and sell drugs? Sounds nice on paper but realistic what will replace selling drugs? You think all the rich Black drug dealers in America are gonna stop their pipeline because 1 random person made a meme? LOL

I'm optimistic that one day that will happen.
I agree with the black code...

I thought he meant not to sell drugs to black people?

Either way I see ur pov too,

There is the void and this isnt immediate but
With a code somethings will help the conditions th at cause
Hood shyt

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Dude...u said Blacks shouldnt steal and kill and sell drugs.. OK so being that economics has a lot to do with those 3 what will u do to replace the emptiness that causes those 3 things? What will u offer economically so that Black people dont have to steal and sell drugs? Sounds nice on paper but realistic what will replace selling drugs? You think all the rich Black drug dealers in America are gonna stop their pipeline because 1 random person made a meme? LOL

Not all black people steal and sell drugs...:wow:

There are plenty of black people who are good at capitalism.

Mexicans, cacs and Asians also steal and sell drugs but it dosen't define them as a people because they don't glorify it in rap.

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
You really ain't got nothing positive to say?

I'd rather deal with racist cacs than brothers with this attitude.

And if black unity is gone shouldn't we be doing our part to bring it back?
just being realistic :yeshrug:
this generation is lost

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Drug dealers can do whatever they like. They are the product of a dysfunctional community. If we can get black people to circulate their money, build up their wealth, fix the family and educational system, and aaaaaall the other shyt I included in the code then drug dealers will eventually be phased out.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I like these codes. The main priority should be helping our own and not worry so much about excluding non-black people.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Someone with Instagram spread this ish out.

Yea if anyones got an Instagram or knows anybody conscious with an Instagram it'd be really helpful if you could spread this shyt around.

You might think you're not doing something spreading this around but you are. Every movement starts in the mind.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drug dealers can do whatever they like. They are the product of a dysfunctional community. If we can get black people to circulate their money, build up their wealth, fix the family and educational system, and aaaaaall the other shyt I included in the code then drug dealers will eventually be phased out.

OK....But who are you? whats ya real name and personal info. U talking it like u really bout it so u should be able to show ya face right? Like for instance..Tariq Nasheed stresses things like Black codes as well...But he's not anynomous....He has all his contact info and pics for u to see him and reach him.....what do u have being that u are so serious? take thsi movement further...tell us who u are. Let us link up with your movement...Give us your facebook page so we can be updated with your movement. If u start spitting that anonymous BS i will dismiss u immediately.