The Black Code: HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
The black community is broken. Economically, socially, sexually, educationally, etc. We are a shattered people without a home living in an enemy land. Nobody's going to save us. We have only ourselves. Because this is the real word and in the real world, nobody likes the underdog.

Like the honorably Dr. John Henry Clarke says "Black man...you have no friends. ":ufdup:

That being said we've developed a code that will hopefully help us come together and make something of ourselves.

You can help spread the word by posting it on tumblr, twitter, posting it on your personal facebook or in facebook groups. Whatever little bit you do will help.

black_code_3_1024.png

black_code_2.5_1024.png

black_code_1024.png

(please for gods sake trolls stay out)

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In order for the first 3 to happen some sort of economic replacement would have to take place. Sorry OP but this sounds nice aint happening tho. Maybe if it was started in the 70's...Maybe. But not in 2015. Too much trap music depends on killing and selling drugs and Trap music aint going nowhere.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
In order for the first 3 to happen some sort of economic replacement would have to take place. Sorry OP but this sounds nice aint happening tho. Maybe if it was started in the 70's...Maybe. But not in 2015. Too much trap music depends on killing and selling drugs and Trap music aint going nowhere.

It sounds like you're saying there's no use in trying. I'm not for that.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Trap music will be gone once black people simply say "we will not allow this trash anymore"

@PhonZhi

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
black unity is dead
it's going to take a long ass time for it to come back lets be honest
the youth these days are way too distracted for a movement that doesn't last 2 weeks at most

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
black unity is dead
it's going to take a long ass time for it to come back lets be honest
the youth these days are way too distracted for a movement that doesn't last 2 weeks at most

You really ain't got nothing positive to say?

I'd rather deal with racist cacs than brothers with this attitude.

And if black unity is gone shouldn't we be doing our part to bring it back?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It sounds like you're saying there's no use in trying. I'm not for that.

Good luck getting that code passed to the brothers in prison where drugs and gang violence are the norm.

Trap music will be gone once black people simply say "we will not allow this trash anymore"

@PhonZhi

and gangster rap? Thats been here for over 20 years.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Good luck getting that code passed to the brothers in prison where drugs and gang violence are the norm.

This is for the average black person and for young people before they get into that life.

Also damn what is with the negativity :mindblown:

:scust:

u just as bad as cacs with this propaganda

cacs want u to think black people are so fukking low

look at what we have to deal with
broken...

gtfoh

Dude the black community is broken. How does it make me a cac to say that?

And how you gonna ignore the fact that I spent hours making those pro-black posters above and I'm here sharing them trying to do something positive... how you gonna ignore that and try to get at me for saying the black community is broken.

The problem's not with me it's with you breh. It's with all of y'all

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
and gangster rap? Thats been here for over 20 years.

Years from now gangster rap will be looked upon as a mistake.

Black people one day will say remember when we made rap songs about killing each other back in those times.

Same thing with the bloods and crips, we got moms still on this earth who lost their sons over bandanna colors.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is for the average black person and for young people before they get into that life.

Also damn what is with the negativity :mindblown:

Dude...u said Blacks shouldnt steal and kill and sell drugs.. OK so being that economics has a lot to do with those 3 what will u do to replace the emptiness that causes those 3 things? What will u offer economically so that Black people dont have to steal and sell drugs? Sounds nice on paper but realistic what will replace selling drugs? You think all the rich Black drug dealers in America are gonna stop their pipeline because 1 random person made a meme? LOL

Years from now gangster rap will be looked upon as a mistake.

Black people one day will say remember when we made rap songs about killing each other back in those times.

Same thing with the bloods and crips, we got moms still on this earth who lost their sons over bandanna colors.

I'm optimistic that one day that will happen.