Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Exactly
The man was found innocent

Move on

"Who am I to judge?
Who am I the Judge?!"

This.

Where's the million of dollars of bounty money for fukkboy Roman Polanski yet there's fake outrage over Assatta.

If the jury said Nate didn't do shyt, so be it. bytch tried to catch him up on some Kobe shyt and got turned back just like the bytch that tried to play Kobe.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dead: They really got this nikka pushing White Liberal talking points & using White Libreal terms, that you only see people (Mostly Feminists & LGBTs) use on Social Media.

These jokers want their pound of flesh especially when it is a black dude. In the end it don't make a difference cause these mothafukkas who been calling him out ain't gonna go see the movie.

fukked up part is this reminds me of Vick once he got out of jail. Folks were like if he just says he is sorry and shows compassion we will leave him alone.

Vick gets signed with the Eagles shows compassion and even says he hates himself folks are like ok that is what we want to here. They get their poind of flesh.

Then suddenly when he starts the next year those same folks are rooting for him to get hurt seriously and saying he shouldn't be in the league.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
social media done made muthafukkas full blown retarded! :russ:
i dont know how some of you can do the Twitter thing
my fukkin head would explode! :mjlol:

Twitter is where the idiots roam. I rather go to the barber shop and talk outside to the neighborhood dope fiend, street walker or wineo. They have more intelligent conversation than these idiots on Twitter.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The man was found innocent

Our courts don't find people innocent. Not guilty means that there wasn't enough to stick him. By all accounts, the jury felt that because she gave him a blow job the night before, that gave him access to his body whenever he wanted it. He said himself that he would push his limits until a girl said no. A girl ain't saying a whole helluva lot when she's drunk and unconscious, is she?

Nate needs to be like Super Bowl Janet and stop talking. He's addressed it, so now he needs to never address it again. At this point, he comes off as extremely insincere. Just say "that was in my past. I was found not guilty in court" and do NOT allow it to go any further. Why? Because he raped that damn girl! He should just be glad that he got away with it and that black people aren't really going to care all that much, especially since the girl in question was white.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Our courts don't find people innocent. Not guilty means that there wasn't enough to stick him. By all accounts, the jury felt that because she gave him a blow job the night before, that gave him access to his body whenever he wanted it. He said himself that he would push his limits until a girl said no. A girl ain't saying a whole helluva lot when she's drunk and unconscious, is she?

Nate needs to be like Super Bowl Janet and stop talking. He's addressed it, so now he needs to never address it again. At this point, he comes off as extremely insincere. Just say "that was in my past. I was found not guilty in court" and do NOT allow it to go any further. Why? Because he raped that damn girl! He should just be glad that he got away with it and that black people aren't really going to care all that much, especially since the girl in question was white.
wtf

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
These jokers want their pound of flesh especially when it is a black dude. In the end it don't make a difference cause these mothafukkas who been calling him out ain't gonna go see the movie.

fukked up part is this reminds me of Vick once he got out of jail. Folks were like if he just says he is sorry and shows compassion we will leave him alone.

Vick gets signed with the Eagles shows compassion and even says he hates himself folks are like ok that is what we want to here. They get their poind of flesh.

Then suddenly when he starts the next year those same folks are rooting for him to get hurt seriously and saying he shouldn't be in the league.
they forcing him to apologize..this apology for Birth Of Nation. cacs dont care about no im sorry shyt they want you to strip you down of pride and yourself in front of them and your people

so how in mix of this it turn to black male vs black female & gay males

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Our courts don't find people innocent. Not guilty means that there wasn't enough to stick him. By all accounts, the jury felt that because she gave him a blow job the night before, that gave him access to his body whenever he wanted it.

What accounts? Where are the court transcripts that mentioned the jury's reason for acquitting Nate? If you have them, post them.

At best, the media mentioned that Nate and the woman's previous encounters are, in part, why he was acquitted. Meaning, by definition, there were other reasons why he was acquitted. Even a lot of detractors mentioned that "in part" often. That said, where are the court transcripts to confirm even that?

And before you ask....no, I don't think Nate and the woman's previous encounters should've been relevant to the case and the eventual acquittal, assuming it was even relevant to the jury's decision in the first place.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thank you.

I didn't. And I won't.

So you are not going to post any receipts that confirm the claim that Nate Parker was acquitted because of his previous encounter with the woman? Or even receipts to confirm that said previous encounters were even a factor in the jury's decision process?

Media has claimed that it was a factor, but they haven't backed it up with anything. Those that were following the case when it happened in 1999 have said several times that it wasn't a factor and that there isn't any record of it being a factor to the jury.

Do you or someone else have receipts that back up the claims you've mentioned here or even the media's claims?

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
So you are not going to post any receipts that confirm the claim that Nate Parker was acquitted because of his previous encounter with the woman? Or even receipts to confirm that said previous encounters were even a factor in the jury's decision process?

You JUST said yourself that it was a factor. If two men commit the same crime and one of them was the recipient of a blow job and the other one got convicted, what other factors could have led to Nate being not convicted and Jean being convicted?

But okay, I'll acquiesce to your point. There were other reasons why Nate got away with committing rape, I'm sure. For example, the defense presented a picture of her with a completely different black guy and a beer in her hand. That was TOTALLY relevant!

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You JUST said yourself that it was a factor.

I didn't. Publications have. In my post I specifically said that they didn't back up their claim. Hence I asked for receipts.

Your claim was similar to their's, but you went even further, saying that "By all accounts, the jury felt that because she gave him a blow job the night before, that gave him access to his body whenever he wanted it."

So again, do you have receipts that back up your claim? Or even the media's claim? If you do, post them. If you don't, stop posting that claim as if its 100% fact.

If two men commit the same crime and one of them was the recipient of a blow job and the other one got convicted, what other factors could have led to Nate being not convicted and Jean being convicted?

But okay, I'll acquiesce to your point. There were other reasons why Nate got away with committing rape, I'm sure. For example, the defense presented a picture of her with a completely different black guy and a beer in her hand. That was TOTALLY relevant!

Tell you what...post receipts that back up the claim you've repeated that Nate Parker's previous encounters were a factor in the jury's decision. We'll go from there. Until then, you have a good day.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
But I just said...never mind.

No, we won't. I just agreed with you and you had a temper tantrum because you didn't get the fight that you wanted. We're done here.

Final reply to you.

1. No we didn't agree. I said that neither your claim or the media's claim was backed up with receipts. I've asked for receipts. So far, you haven't posted them.

2. No temper tantrum here. Waiting for receipts that back either your claim or the media's claim.