The biggest lies in gaming history

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
fable lied like hell to us.
Peter Molyneux is forever on my shyt list for that bamboozling. I just remember being so so so so so so disappointed with the game. It wasn’t terrible or anything, but he promised so much shyt that wasn’t in the game at all. That shyt made me a gaming skeptic for life when it comes to devs promising shyt

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EfNpawaXgAEv7H6.png

Classic

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Every corner of gaming media was hyping Evolve to the moon. I'm pretty sure it was before gameplay was shown to the public too.

Once the gameplay videos came out, I remember thinking, "that's it?" One of the biggest flops in gaming history. It was such a massive flop, that it barely gets mentioned with flops because so few people played it. Everyone forgot about it.

The epitome of came and went.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

That's not the right trailer. The 2012 one is the version that had EVERYBODY losing their minds.

I think that's still the greatest trailer in video game history even though it was bullshyt. It looked like a Mission Impossible movie.

I still like the first one a lot. The gameplay was still fun and the multiplayer was incredibly fun; I never got bored with it.