The biggest and main issue with Passportbros: They talk shyt and trash all black women.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is interracial dating in general. It’s always the BM or BW trashing the BM/BW they’re not dating, instead of focusing on their non-black partners that they supposedly love. No one would have a problem with who they’re dating if they actually focused on their partners instead of bashing the black race as a whole just cause one black person dissed them in 6th grade on Valentine’s Day.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
is this a generalization based off a few ppl trying monetize the "movement"?
The original passport bros i saw on YT back in the day barely even mention american women and one of them even brings his WIFE to DR with him (Beau Rakes)
Maybe they need to be split into a separate category but originally "passport bros" was who popped up when you searched for "black in country xyz"
yea they got ass but it wasn't like they presented it as shytting on black women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If someone is trashing black men I'm blowing up the spot.:dahell:

If someone is trashing black women I'm blowing up the spot.:dahell:

I'm supposed to sit there and let the shyt happen? :dahell:
Where are you blowing up the women channels that call for the abortion of all black male babies, call black men bullet bags, dusties, etc. And have avatars of black men hanging from noose while they swing from tree.. any links would be appreciated

Daps