Essential The Big Thread of Black Excellence

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
And you know this how?

...well for one just by looking:stopitslime:and yes I have actually worked at the US Open tournament and have had a front row seat to look

:jbhmm:also if you do your research, trannies are actually allowed to compete in tennis and those so called williams sisters would not be the first trannies to do it

:patrice:plus why the hell havent those two had any kids?...ever wondered about that? I could understand one not wanting kids but both are pretty much kidless with no known plans to change that

anyway if thats not strange enough or you still need extra convincing than check out some of these vids thats been gaining traction for the last few years (and no not by recknecks...everybody is seeing the same thing)

and no its not about fear or hate...its a matter of honesty and self respect...I just wouldn't recommend that kind of madness for anyone or associate it with excellence....conspiracy theories be damned:martin: ( and yes so called michelle obama is on the list of trannies aswell...I will leave that for another thread/post)

Last edited:
Daps
...well for one just by looking:stopitslime:and yes I have actually worked at the US Open tournament and have had a front row seat to look

:jbhmm:also if you do your research, trannies are actually allowed to compete in tennis and those so called williams sisters would not be the first trannies to do it

:patrice:plus why the hell havent those two had any kids?...ever wondered about that? I could understand one not wanting kids but both are pretty much kidless with no known plans to change that

anyway if thats not strange enough or you still need extra convincing than check out some of these vids thats been gaining traction for the last few years (and no not by recknecks...everybody is seeing the same thing)

and no its not about fear or hate...its a matter of honesty and self respect...I just wouldn't recommend that kind of madness for anyone or associate it with excellence....conspiracy theories be damned:martin: ( and yes so called michelle obama is on the list of trannies aswell...I will leave that for another thread/post)

:camby:Btw....you did a terrible job of veiling your racism.

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:camby:Btw....you did a terrible job of veiling your racism.
:why: racism against what?...trannies? Braahahahaha
:mjlol:
wow...do you even know what the word racism means breh?

I mean yeah you do have the right to be in denial breh but don't start no ad hominem attacks cause you can't refute the facts of the issue breh

facts are facts you can either accept or reject them if you wish if it's too much for you...but don't attack me breh

but if you are cool with trannies and are just mad that it's being exposed then that's just plain crazy...trannies do not represent black excellence ... that's loony cac culture...:scust:

so getting moist and calling me names because I am against madness like that is a shame breh...We as a people have always had higher standards and value for ourselves..trannies represent a lack of those virtues and sure as hell don't represent no excellence black or otherwise...trannies are just filthy creatures all around:scusthov::scust:

Daps
:why: racism against what?...trannies? Braahahahaha
:mjlol:
wow...do you even know what the word racism means breh?

I mean yeah you do have the right to be in denial breh but don't start no ad hominem attacks cause you can't refute the facts of the issue breh

facts are facts you can either accept or reject them if you wish if it's too much for you...but don't attack me breh

but if you are cool with trannies and are just mad that it's being exposed then that's just plain crazy...trannies do not represent black excellence ... that's loony cac culture...:scust:

so getting moist and calling me names because I am against madness like that is a shame breh...We as a people have always had higher standards and value for ourselves..trannies represent a lack of those virtues and sure as hell don't represent no excellence black or otherwise...trannies are just filthy creatures all around:scusthov::scust:

:mjlol: Do you seriously think you are doing a good job of passing as black on the net?

Daps
:russell:
cheap ad hominems again

...why the hell would I be against trannies if I was a bonified cac?:sitdown:

Zzzzzzzzzz

It's a bonified cac thing to do to call the Williams sisters and the FLOTUS men:comeon: .You ain't fooling no one. Go back to reddit or whatever cesspool you naturally post on. This thread is about is about Black Excellence. I know it pains you to hear that phrase so you do slick shyt to undermine it. Typical sockpuppet behavior.:scust:

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
It's a bonified cac thing to do to call the Williams sisters and the FLOTUS men:comeon: .You ain't fooling no one. Go back to reddit or whatever cesspool you naturally post on. This thread is about is about Black Excellence. I know it pains you to hear that phrase so you do slick shyt to undermine it. Typical sockpuppet behavior.:scust:

:snoop:here you go again
with the ad hominem deflections

Are you even gonna make an attempt at addressing the facts breh:martin:

you're either in denial or straight cool with that dusty tranny shyt.

all that other shyt you talkin' bout is for the birds:shaq2:

you better come back with some legit argumentation cause that calling me cac shyt ain't working breh

If anything you sound like a moist little tranny bunny with all that emotional/sensitive/defensive back and forth:patrice:

Daps
:snoop:here you go again
with the deflections

Are you even gonna make an attempt at addressing the facts breh:martin:

you're either in denial or straight cool with that dusty tranny shyt.

all that other shyt you talkin' bout is for the birds:shaq2:

you better come back with some legit argumentation cause that calling me cac shyt ain't working breh

If anything you sound like a moist little tranny bunny with all that emotional/sensitive/defensive back and forth:patrice:

If you say ad hominem one more time :usure:. Let's try this....how about you stay in line with the purpose of this thread.....black excellence. And not derail it with bashing our black greats with cac-style deflections like saying black women look like men. I'll wait :sas2:

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
If you say ad hominem one more time :usure:. Let's try this....how about you stay in line with the purpose of this thread.....black excellence. And not derail it with bashing our black greats with cac-style deflections like saying black women look like men. I'll wait :sas2:
:lolbron::russ:

ok breh...if that's gonna end the back and forth...fine my bad:pachaha:

I will probably just take my grievances to another thread

nothing is getting through to you right now...you got it for now:sas1:

either way that demonic karma is yours to live and deal with...not mines I did my part warning y'all so

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o9uvuo248y1qihmrwo1_500.jpg