Essential The Big Thread of Black Excellence

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I suppose this is on a smaller scale, but at the school I work at now the all the administration, guidance department, as well the coordinator (myself) are black.

Good shyt beh, important positions.

I remember the guidance counselor in my middle school always used to shyt on black student dreams. fukking cac.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Forget the expendables My Dog has production credits....and he does his own stunts....as well as writing black dynamite ...and even directing a film....
he is truly a boss
Yeah but I would have loved to see him in that film. But Blood and Bones was GOAT, first time I saw him doing fight scenes been obsessed with him ever since. I wish dude would hop on DC and play Green Lantern :blessed:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Yeah but I would have loved to see him in that film. But Blood and Bones was GOAT, first time I saw him doing fight scenes been obsessed with him ever since. I wish dude would hop on DC and play Green Lantern :blessed:

yea i think the skies the limit for dude...but you know how hollywood is with black actors/actresses...they only let a couple of us get that shine...so you have to be innovative enuff to build your own brand and carve out ya own lane...

I would love to see Marvel do the Black Panther...and include MJW
and nothing against the lovely Halle Berry but we may need a younger woman to play storm....
file_204477_9_blackpanther15.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/...hemical-manufacturing-company-makes-20m-year/
The Only Black Woman-Owned Chemical Manufacturing Company Makes $20M A Year

linda-620x297.jpg

Linda McGill Boasmond is the only black women who owns a chemical manufacturing company. She is grossing $20M a year and expects her revenue to triple in the next two to four years.

Cedar Concepts, which sells 50 to 70 million pounds of chemicals per year globally, processes raw materials used in personal care, household, industrial and agricultural products. Its customers include Procter & Gamble, Citgo and Boeing.

Boasmond, who holds a degree in chemistry, initially worked for chemical plants in various positions for multinational corporations. In December 1998, she began work as a technical director and assistant plant manager at Cedar Concepts. She became a partner in 2003 and sole owner in 2004.

Source: http://www.chicagogrid.com/enterprise/black-woman-owned-chemical-manufacturing-company-20m-year/

Here is the best part of finding this phenomenal, black woman. Her firm operates on the Southside of Chicago. This is wonderful because clearly Chicago is in need of role models, economic empowerment and motivation This woman can provide all three…to those that are qualified.

This is a very tumultuous time for black people in this country and world (but what’s new). It is good to have some positive news to report in hopes it will motivate you to share with your children and inspire the next generation to think bigger.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/...hemical-manufacturing-company-makes-20m-year/
The Only Black Woman-Owned Chemical Manufacturing Company Makes $20M A Year

linda-620x297.jpg

Linda McGill Boasmond is the only black women who owns a chemical manufacturing company. She is grossing $20M a year and expects her revenue to triple in the next two to four years.

Cedar Concepts, which sells 50 to 70 million pounds of chemicals per year globally, processes raw materials used in personal care, household, industrial and agricultural products. Its customers include Procter & Gamble, Citgo and Boeing.

Boasmond, who holds a degree in chemistry, initially worked for chemical plants in various positions for multinational corporations. In December 1998, she began work as a technical director and assistant plant manager at Cedar Concepts. She became a partner in 2003 and sole owner in 2004.

Source: http://www.chicagogrid.com/enterprise/black-woman-owned-chemical-manufacturing-company-20m-year/

Here is the best part of finding this phenomenal, black woman. Her firm operates on the Southside of Chicago. This is wonderful because clearly Chicago is in need of role models, economic empowerment and motivation This woman can provide all three…to those that are qualified.

This is a very tumultuous time for black people in this country and world (but what’s new). It is good to have some positive news to report in hopes it will motivate you to share with your children and inspire the next generation to think bigger.

:obama:

This is the kind of excellence we need.

Hope she's not :mjpls: