The best Scarface Album?

Best Face album?

• Total voters

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Mr Scarface is so fcking raw. & The Diary is too short. the Fix was a sign of the times. Def Jam/Kanye.

Emeritus was nice though. I go with the Diary. I couldn't put it down when I first heard it in 02. G-funk meets the dirty South.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Diary to me. Very dark and sinister album from start to finish.

But honestly you can't go wrong choosing any Face album. He got one of the best and most consistent catalogues of all-time.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 of the first two for me I believe. Push me right now I'd say The World Is Yours but could go either way.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody ...not one person voted for the world is yours? :jbhmm:
what gives

Many people hear don't even know Face's music like THAT and are faking. Not really going to get a discussion with mad people with depth here cause a lot only know or fukk with The Fix or The Diary.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Maybe. You like Scarface doing a religified, Jay Z album? I prefer him as the South Park psycho slangin' dope, butt fukking bytches, killing his enemies then waking up in looney bin.

Yeah, you might be a dork.

Jay Z could never make an album like The Fix.

...anyway,
pound-for-pound, the best after all this time is The Untouchable.

Daps
His first 3 and LOADB are his best to me, Fix got overrated hard cos it came out with the Ye beats and Jay and Beans verses in the middle
of the Roc wave/era, plus The Source gave it 5 mics back then when ppl still gave a fukk bout The Source, that album got good/heavy promo

Emeritus is pretty much as good as The Fix, maybe even better to me...that title track/outro was :banderas:

Which joint had that Girl You Know single? That beat/track was flames

Can't forget that Facemob double disc album i played that heavy when it dropped

He got one of the best discogs in hip hop, for sure

Wasn't feeling that last album tho, saw it got love on here but I wasn't feeling it at all

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Scarface is raw ass gangster. shyts on anything NWA has done as far as being real gangsta shyt. I like them all but Made is my second favorite. Ran into Scarface in Houston last year and told him that "Mr. Scarface was serious". He shook my hand and said thanks. He was very gracious and cool. He dapped my 2 yr old son too.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The Diary is probably Face's best album.

But I've been listening to The Last of a Dying Breed consistently for like 16 years. It's just something about that album that keeps it in heavy rotation. Kinda feel that was Face at his best.