The best Scarface Album?

Best Face album?

• Total voters

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Face mixed and mastered pristine detracts from the grittiness that made him great to begin with. Death Row made Rap A Lot go in a synthy, cleaner direction that isn't anywhere near as funky as the earlier stuff where they were rapping over breaks.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I prefer him as the South Park psycho slangin' dope, butt fukking bytches, killing his enemies then waking up in looney bin.

:laff:

"It was kinda strange I was thrown off, the last b1tch got her head blow'd off" :russ:

My favorite face album, quite possibly one of the hardest rap albums ever made on down to the album cover. No features just raw uncut emotion over that OG funk/soul rap-a-lot production.

Still a trip how Mr. Scarface Is Back used to get crazy radio play when the sh1t first dropped....Then the other two singles, talk about unintentional comedy, this video is a fvckin classick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
:laff:

"It was kinda strange I was thrown off, the last b1tch got her head blow'd off" :russ:

My favorite face album, quite possibly one of the hardest rap albums ever made on down to the album cover. No features just raw uncut emotion over that OG funk/soul rap-a-lot production.

Still a trip how Mr. Scarface Is Back used to get crazy radio play when the sh1t first dropped....Then the other two singles, talk about unintentional comedy, this video is a fvckin classick.

Scarface - A Minute To Pray And A Second To Die (Video) - YouTube

you have literally the best Scarface songs of all time on this album. Murder By Reason Of Insanity, Money & The Power, Im Dead etc etc.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
you got the name of your fav album wrong?

:ld:

Mr. Scarface Is Back is up there too breh :whoa:. It's just that The Untouchables is the first album that really got me listening to Scarface. I gave that album some serious burn man :wow:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
the untouchable.

the majority of people i know would pick "the diary" thou...and its dope, but face came off kinda lazy lyrically on a few songs imo..he said the word "muthafukka" waaay too much on that album,str8 up,lol

Sugar

Banned
Daps
you STILL got the name of your favorite album wrong?

:wtf: *double checks the spelling in my iPod*

:leon: *notices that I added an "s" after Untouchable*

Yo, Shogun, you done goofed with the spelling of the albums in the polls bruh :wow2: