• It was hard for you to breathe ha? :merchant:

Votes: 35 11.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 17 5.6%

• Total voters

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
IMO thats the main reason why GBE & Chief Keef blew up the way they did. When he dropped he had all these ppl like, "So thats how life is in Chicago:leon:"

nikkas was on here in the booth tryna learn about Chicago gangs faster than a rookie CPD officer if you check the threads

I think social media fukked up the unique style and slang everybody used to have. Its hard to even tell what region slang be coming from now cause once it hit twitter EVERYBODY be on it overnight

That "You aint bout that life" shyt from awhile back came from florida (I think) but hardly anybody knows cause the whole nation dikkrode the saying on social media as soon as it hit
Great point

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a big No Limit fan when Juvie and Cash Money came through and blew up the spot...

And with that said...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeRdVhq098w]Da Wild Boyz - Drop That Soulja Rag Juvenile Diss [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

:youngsabo:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Word...ha is just PERFECT song and beat, hook and lyrics.

And we had NEVER heard a style like that unless you had copped soulja rags. It was some brand new shyt for real.

It really is...a time when niccas were still creative.

"Ha" is hands down one of the most brilliant rap songs ever created.

:salute: Juvenile the Great.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
IMO thats the main reason why GBE & Chief Keef blew up the way they did. When he dropped he had all these ppl like, "So thats how life is in Chicago:leon:"

nikkas was on here in the booth tryna learn about Chicago gangs faster than a rookie CPD officer if you check the threads

I think social media fukked up the unique style and slang everybody used to have. Its hard to even tell what region slang be coming from now cause once it hit twitter EVERYBODY be on it overnight

That "You aint bout that life" shyt from awhile back came from florida (I think) but hardly anybody knows cause the whole nation dikkrode the saying on social media as soon as it hit

So the LACK or regionalism killed hip-hop...you might be on to something. :ohhh:

Anyway, to me this shyt is the fukkin best hook :blessed:

"Dat aint churs dats fo' you friend, ha?" :russ:

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
Didn't know this.

Thats a big thing missing in hip hop now. Rappers that come out with their local slang/style and take it nationwide. Nowadays rappers just sound like rappers :thumbsdown:

Agreed.

Louisiana seem to be the trendsetter here... Hurricane Chris been saying Ratchet long before it became the "it" word it is today.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt was comedy.

i know i ain't tripping, bet your brother got them birds ha?

you keep your body clean ha?